KotH App Full Description?

#1Lloyd13ZPosted 12/9/2012 3:09:32 PM
So, I've searched through the message boards and on Google, but I can't find any comprehensive details about it.

Since I assume it's clear on how to play when you start, what I think most people want to know is:

What are the rewards?
Are there specific criteria to meet for the rewards?
How long does it take to get the rewards?
Is it worth the time investment for these rewards?
Are there known glitches/errors that make playing this too frustrating?

I've found partial or incorrect/contradicting answers to ALL of these questions, so it'd be nice to have one thread with all the correct information. Any help is much appreciated ^.^
---
Treaties not forged in blood or violence are merely fragile fixes in an unending circle or war; a temporary peace soon to be consumed by hate once more. ---Me!
#2Gyro822Posted 12/9/2012 3:43:53 PM
After like 1 hill you get:

Bulletproof Emblem
Premium Halo 4 Longbow Theme

After level 5 IIRC you receive 2-3 matches of double XP.

And the end of every hour for each hill you control, you get 1 "Hail to the King" medal. If you can get 100 of those medals you will receive the "It's Good to be King" Achievement and get a code for the Locus Helmet
---
360 GT/PSN: frostysquirrels
Currently Playing: DayZ, Minecraft, Dota 2
#3Rainey-kinsPosted 12/9/2012 3:46:14 PM
This sounds lame, but...

I have an iPod Touch (that I *can* Jailbreak if I need to)

How would I go about running this app? I don't have a camera on it, but... Would I need it with the Jailbreaking...?
---
Royal Rose
#4Gyro822Posted 12/9/2012 4:16:05 PM
You will probably need to jailbreak, as you need to enable Mock GPS and find a GPS Spoof app.
---
#5Rainey-kinsPosted 12/9/2012 4:18:26 PM
Gyro822 posted...
You will probably need to jailbreak, as you need to enable Mock GPS and find a GPS Spoof app.

Would I be able to trick it into thinking I took pictures of products, or do I NEED a camera...?
---
Royal Rose
#6y2kaikoPosted 12/9/2012 4:21:17 PM
I'm really surprised someone in the Jailbreak community hasn't uploaded a duped version of this that with the GPS spoofer, people in the UK and other countries it's not available in can play it.
#7Gyro822Posted 12/9/2012 4:24:07 PM
You only need a camera for reloading at a store. You take a picture of mountain dew and doritos and you get a full reload. Other than that, you can choose to scavage for Ammo, but it takes quite a while. You could still get the Locus helm though.
---
#8Rainey-kinsPosted 12/9/2012 4:25:57 PM
Gyro822 posted...
You only need a camera for reloading at a store. You take a picture of mountain dew and doritos and you get a full reload. Other than that, you can choose to scavage for Ammo, but it takes quite a while. You could still get the Locus helm though.

*phew* Alright, I suppose that'll do. And after I get one, I can change my email on the app and get another, yes? I wouldn't mind trading for the Oceanic Skin, or at least 400 MS, since I want a GT change. >~<
---
Royal Rose
#9Gyro822Posted 12/9/2012 4:26:26 PM
Yes, you can create new accounts and keep doing it.
---