Halo 4 is broken, undeniable proof.

#11Rainey-kinsPosted 12/9/2012 4:51:41 PM
Okay, so all those examples, until the end, the reticule is red, meaning your weapon will score a hit on the player, and the head is the closest thing to your reticule.

Not understanding how that's broken... :T

As for the BR, he was pretty damn close to it, and the BR has slight deviation in bullet trajectory, so... *shrug* I still fail to see how this is "wrong," or "broken."
---
Royal Rose
#12MetaIGearRex(Topic Creator)Posted 12/9/2012 4:52:06 PM
__bale posted...
reticule red = shots register. what seems to be the problem? the hitboxes are huge.. but this has been a problem since h:ce and its really not that bad in this game compared to previous installments (see: halo 2)

Did you see the last example, with no red reticule, yet he gets a headshot?
---
My sarcastic tone doesn't translate over the Internet, which makes me sound like an ass. Usually I mean no offense.
#13help1Posted 12/9/2012 4:52:20 PM
It's still red.
---
# of people who have said "Hi help1!" to me on Gamefaqs: 5
Last person to say hi: Slayer_22 and white_thief
#14Phoenixmon2Posted 12/9/2012 4:52:21 PM
I wouldn't mind if they toned down the aim assist and tightened the hit boxes a little bit, but people don't need to make such a big deal about this. You might be surprised how ridiculously hard it could be to kill someone if we had to be so accurate.
#15Smackdowner1Posted 12/9/2012 4:52:52 PM
I once headshotted someone by shooting a wall directly in front of me.

And no, his teammate didn't finish him off.

I went back and watched it in theater.

We were both low on health, I sidestepped behind cover after my fourth shot, still shooting and the fifth shot hit the wall, killing him.
---
''Belligerence'' is a registered trademark of Smackdowner Inc.
All Rights Reserved 2002 - 2012
#16Rainey-kinsPosted 12/9/2012 4:53:19 PM
tekn1ques posted...
Don't the hitboxes have to be like that in order to compensate for different armor variants?

Oh hey, didn't even consider this.

Next he's going to complain that you can't shoot the FOTUS horn because the hit-box isn't big enough. :T
---
Royal Rose
#17SunDevil77Posted 12/9/2012 4:55:44 PM
I bought 4 copies just to counter people like you.
---
These people are meat virgins. They'll be taken by the grill and delicately and tenderly be shown the ways of flavorful meat love. The first time is beautiful.
#18Go2ChurchPosted 12/9/2012 4:56:21 PM
What shooter isn't broken by this logic?
---
GT: Anonymousity
#19Groves22Posted 12/9/2012 4:57:13 PM
Gears 3 hit boxes broken.... halo 4's, not so much...
#20MetaIGearRex(Topic Creator)Posted 12/9/2012 4:57:31 PM
Last example in video.

No red reticule= headshot...............................................
---
My sarcastic tone doesn't translate over the Internet, which makes me sound like an ass. Usually I mean no offense.