Halo 4 is broken, undeniable proof.

#31SunDevil77Posted 12/9/2012 4:17:49 PM
MetaIGearRex posted...
Well I had no idea people could be so accepting of such obviously broken game mechanics. I think that's terrible, and I personally demand more from a game.

Haha well, 343 still made a critically, and financially mind blowing game!
---
These people are meat virgins. They'll be taken by the grill and delicately and tenderly be shown the ways of flavorful meat love. The first time is beautiful.
#32CruorComaPosted 12/9/2012 4:20:32 PM
Buy a PC then. This is standard for console FPS.
---
If you have a problem with potheads, throw your computer out the window right now. Why should you be able leech off the creativity of those you condemn?
#33Rainey-kinsPosted 12/9/2012 4:20:32 PM
MetaIGearRex posted...
Well I had no idea people could be so accepting of such obviously broken game mechanics. I think that's terrible, and I personally demand more from a game.

TC has no integrity
/thread
---
Royal Rose
#34BogusHypePosted 12/9/2012 4:21:28 PM
I read the post and watched the video. Both perspectives on this issue have merit. I award the side of apathy that it does not matter and does not constitute an absolute fail. I award the angry that its total bravo sierra. As a fix I recommend a penalty for it worth negative 2 points from your score. or a commendation accompanied by a achievement (titled "What?! no way!" Get 1000 off reticule headshots.) Or both. have fun with that.

GT Bogus Hype. I play Halo 4 and Forge often.
#35X250Posted 12/9/2012 4:33:11 PM
GameFAQs: Where every single troll is succesful.
#36aLmosT_bLinDPosted 12/9/2012 4:34:25 PM
Guess they're making up for bloom in a way.
---
Gamertag: Too Relaxed
Call me Mr Swag.
#37EliteGuard99Posted 12/9/2012 4:54:37 PM(edited)
Don't TC, the fanboys will defend this game to the death rather than see anything wrong with it. Your just wasting your time trying the make these deluded fools see the truth. Get something better to do with your time, I know I have.
---
"I like my weapons how I like my music, HEAVY and METAL! - Mordekaiser
#38lderivedxPosted 12/9/2012 4:56:06 PM
It was like this in Reach as well. Why is this a problem now?
---
wait so you called final charming? i think your flirting. tc is also a pedo. aware child agencies immediately - Shrub
GT: i derive dx
#39AgitoXIIIPosted 12/9/2012 4:56:24 PM
Rainey-kins posted...
MetaIGearRex posted...

TC has no integrity
/thread

No u don't actually. TC is just bring up a good point.
---
FINAL FANTASY XV
Please be a great game, we need you to be one.
#40Devil_wings00Posted 12/9/2012 5:12:23 PM
It's a console shooter, all of them do this kind of aim assist or giant hit boxes. It's to negate the innate inaccuracy of analog thumb sticks. It has nothing to do with halo. This kind of thing has been common place for almost as long as shooters have been on consoles. You want precise aiming with no aim assist then buy a PC and grab a mouse.
---
3570k @ 4.6, GTX 580 @ 980/2106, ASUS Sabertooth z77, 8GB G.Skill Sniper 1600MHZ, 2 Mushkin Chronos in raid0, 1TB WD black.