Halo 4 is broken, undeniable proof.

#41pookiejinPosted 12/9/2012 6:17:34 PM
i would agree that the reticle should be red to enable a sure hit. Since this is still target all the more reason to think so. but what about bullet lag? do all the guns fire their ammo at the same speed? i didnt think so, but i could be wrong. this is where the reticle itself becomes a non-point. against fast moving targets at longer ranges, you do need to lead them. i can put a red reticle on a speedy target and its a miss.when the reticle is blue (leading) you are still able to hit the target due to lag responses.

no one plays halo old west style. they are constantly on the move. its no wonder some of the codeing is designed to assist the player. i think the game would suck terribly if it was all realistic and rigidly designed.

should a still target be only hit by a red reticle? sure, except where bullet spread is concerned, such as the BR.

I dont know, i think the game is fine. i have enough trouble getting a headshot when the reticle is red. and here is this guy doing it with a blue one....
#42DarthVashtiPosted 12/9/2012 6:31:09 PM
MetaIGearRex posted...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=npDUvrQFHP8

Be sure to check out the last example, when he completely misses with no red reticule.

Yup, it's a terrible, horrible game. Boycott this BS if you have any integrity.

Don't care.
#43ShadowMaster684Posted 12/9/2012 6:38:33 PM
Some people take this game WAY too seriously. Wow.
---
Currently Playing: Halo 4
Gamertag: Vanguard VII
#44Smackdowner1Posted 12/9/2012 7:17:39 PM(edited)
Battle, Marksman, Carbine and Light. ****ing bullet magnets. How do they work?
---
''Belligerence'' is a registered trademark of Smackdowner Inc.
All Rights Reserved 2002 - 2012
#45ODommPosted 12/9/2012 7:11:34 PM
Smackdowner1 posted...
ITT People learn about bullet magnetism.

Is that the term I'm looking for? Thanks, everyone seemed to disregard my post.
---
Proud Audiophile
DAT COMMANDO HELMET: 74/240 Dominion wins
#46SAMCROftwPosted 12/9/2012 7:23:51 PM
TC's alts have come to defend him. Notice how they keep forming incomplete sentences and making the same grammatical errors. Huh.
#47Smackdowner1Posted 12/9/2012 7:30:54 PM
ODomm posted...
Smackdowner1 posted...
ITT People learn about bullet magnetism.

Is that the term I'm looking for? Thanks, everyone seemed to disregard my post.

Yes, that's the term you're looking for. The farther away you are, the more noticeable it is. All the Halo games have it to a certain extent. The aim assist just seems way more noticeable in Halo 4.
---
''Belligerence'' is a registered trademark of Smackdowner Inc.
All Rights Reserved 2002 - 2012
#48truesaiyan309Posted 12/9/2012 7:31:48 PM
Your very premise is wrong. Undeniable proof? I think not. Anything shot taken with a red reticule should be a kill! What are you expecting? For the bullet to go in the very center of the screen at all times? No one would want that. Try playing game without any aim assist online (Duke Nukem Forever), it is terrible!! The point of the reticule is for you to control the character you are playing, what ever game it may be, to make the shot. Point being it only has to be close enough in situations like that. It does not happen when zooming in either. As far as the last one is concerned, the battle rifle shoots with a three round burst with a vertical spread and a recoil unlike the other weapons. For that reason, being so close is as close as you need to be. So again, proof of being broken? Very far from it. What hubris.
#49phillyeagles123Posted 12/9/2012 7:36:42 PM
Large hitboxes =/= broken game

You're wrong.
#50The_Mighty_KELPPosted 12/9/2012 7:36:50 PM
At 0:42 in the video, he says he purposely misses, but the reticule is red, he shoots him in the forehead, and the bullet hits him in the forehead. I don't really need to watch the rest of the video, do I? He's already failed.
---
Jogurt attacks! Inflicts 1 point of damage on the Goblin. Goblin is defeated! Jogurt gains experience.
...it appears that Jogurt's level has increased to 1.