Halo 4 is broken, undeniable proof.

#51Smackdowner1Posted 12/9/2012 7:40:37 PM
truesaiyan309 posted...
Your very premise is wrong. Undeniable proof? I think not. Anything shot taken with a red reticule should be a kill! What are you expecting? For the bullet to go in the very center of the screen at all times? No one would want that. Try playing game without any aim assist online (Duke Nukem Forever), it is terrible!! The point of the reticule is for you to control the character you are playing, what ever game it may be, to make the shot. Point being it only has to be close enough in situations like that. It does not happen when zooming in either. As far as the last one is concerned, the battle rifle shoots with a three round burst with a vertical spread and a recoil unlike the other weapons. For that reason, being so close is as close as you need to be. So again, proof of being broken? Very far from it. What hubris.

He's really too close to show off the true extent of bullet magnetism. At greater distances the DMR can kill stationary opponents when the reticle appears blue, aiming just over their shoulder.

Here's some testing some other guy did:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWaDwsGb1c0
---
''Belligerence'' is a registered trademark of Smackdowner Inc.
All Rights Reserved 2002 - 2012
#52JkickitPosted 12/9/2012 7:41:02 PM
Groves22 posted...
Gears 3 hit boxes broken.... halo 4's, not so much...

Example: Therons vs Myrrah.
---
FF XIII/Skyrim = 100% - --- GT: Gears of Wario
Now Playing: Skyrim, PKMN White 2, and PKMN Crystal (randomized Nuzlocke).
#53AbsoluteBKKPosted 12/9/2012 7:52:08 PM
MetaIGearRex posted...
Well I had no idea people could be so accepting of such obviously broken game mechanics. I think that's terrible, and I personally demand more from a game.

What more do you want from it? You want the game to make you breakfast and iron your clothes before work?
#54The_Only_HumanPosted 12/9/2012 8:03:49 PM
MetaIGearRex posted...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=npDUvrQFHP8

Be sure to check out the last example, when he completely misses with no red reticule.

Yup, it's a terrible, horrible game. Boycott this BS if you have any integrity.

You obviously don't understand what a boycott is. The game is already out and people are already buying it.
---
Gamertag: xxsavagedeathxx
#55ShadowMaster684Posted 12/9/2012 8:06:24 PM
MetaIGearRex posted...
Well I had no idea people could be so accepting of such obviously broken game mechanics. I think that's terrible, and I personally demand more from a game.

What more do you want from it? You want the game to make you breakfast and iron your clothes before work?

My favorite post of the evening.
---
Currently Playing: Halo 4
Gamertag: Vanguard VII