This game kind of blows without good custom game options.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. This game kind of blows without good custom game options.
2 years ago#1
Topic

I still am in shock that 343i downgraded.
---
my halo what happen why are you all borked
2 years ago#2
Se7enSins has everything you could want.
---
Royal Rose
2 years ago#3
Rainey-kins posted...
Se7enSins has everything you could want.

I agree with that, but to have to go to a modded gametype to have the same features that were present in previous halo's is silly.
---
2 years ago#4
Oh yeah, that little flaw completely ruins the stellar campaign, mind blowing graphics (for a 7 year old system), and awesome multiplayer.
---
These people are meat virgins. They'll be taken by the grill and delicately and tenderly be shown the ways of flavorful meat love. The first time is beautiful.
2 years ago#5
SunDevil77 posted...
Oh yeah, that little flaw completely ruins the stellar campaign, mind blowing graphics (for a 7 year old system), and awesome multiplayer.

Little flaw? Halo 3 was so wildly popular because of custom games.
---
2 years ago#6
SunDevil77 posted...

Completely wrecking a big chunk of replayability cannot be justified by "creative integrity" or some other bs.
---
Saving the whales-an agenda for some. Nuking them sits well with me.
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[ ||||||||||||||||||||||| ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
2 years ago#7
yeah, the initial standard gameplay is fun for awhile, but custom games really help me keep on playing. shame they did this.
2 years ago#8
I think the custom game options are more than adequate to satisfy all wants and needs of the average Halo 4 player. I consider this game a great success! Truly a milestone!
---
Informative, courteous, and always abiding.
That's the power of POSTBOT_5000.
2 years ago#9
SunDevil77 posted...

Graphics are pretty good for a console game, that's about the only accurate part of your post though.
---
What's love got to do, got to do with it?
2 years ago#10
POSTBOT_5000 posted...
I think the custom game options are more than adequate to satisfy all wants and needs of the average Halo 4 player. I consider this game a great success! Truly a milestone!

What if I told you that a game that came out 5 years ago had more custom game options than this one
---
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. This game kind of blows without good custom game options.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived