This game kind of blows without good custom game options.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. This game kind of blows without good custom game options.
3 years ago#1
Topic

I still am in shock that 343i downgraded.
my halo what happen why are you all borked
3 years ago#2
Se7enSins has everything you could want.
Royal Rose
3 years ago#3
Rainey-kins posted...
Se7enSins has everything you could want.

I agree with that, but to have to go to a modded gametype to have the same features that were present in previous halo's is silly.
3 years ago#4
Oh yeah, that little flaw completely ruins the stellar campaign, mind blowing graphics (for a 7 year old system), and awesome multiplayer.
These people are meat virgins. They'll be taken by the grill and delicately and tenderly be shown the ways of flavorful meat love. The first time is beautiful.
3 years ago#5
SunDevil77 posted...
Oh yeah, that little flaw completely ruins the stellar campaign, mind blowing graphics (for a 7 year old system), and awesome multiplayer.

Little flaw? Halo 3 was so wildly popular because of custom games.
3 years ago#6
SunDevil77 posted...

Completely wrecking a big chunk of replayability cannot be justified by "creative integrity" or some other bs.
Saving the whales-an agenda for some. Nuking them sits well with me.
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[ ||||||||||||||||||||||| ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
3 years ago#7
yeah, the initial standard gameplay is fun for awhile, but custom games really help me keep on playing. shame they did this.
3 years ago#8
I think the custom game options are more than adequate to satisfy all wants and needs of the average Halo 4 player. I consider this game a great success! Truly a milestone!
Informative, courteous, and always abiding.
That's the power of POSTBOT_5000.
3 years ago#9
SunDevil77 posted...

Graphics are pretty good for a console game, that's about the only accurate part of your post though.
What's love got to do, got to do with it?
3 years ago#10
POSTBOT_5000 posted...
I think the custom game options are more than adequate to satisfy all wants and needs of the average Halo 4 player. I consider this game a great success! Truly a milestone!

What if I told you that a game that came out 5 years ago had more custom game options than this one
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. This game kind of blows without good custom game options.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived