This game kind of blows without good custom game options.

#1metalclashPosted 12/9/2012 7:38:14 PM
Topic

I still am in shock that 343i downgraded.
---
my halo what happen why are you all borked
#2Rainey-kinsPosted 12/9/2012 7:38:38 PM
Se7enSins has everything you could want.
---
Royal Rose
#3metalclash(Topic Creator)Posted 12/9/2012 7:40:24 PM
Rainey-kins posted...
Se7enSins has everything you could want.

I agree with that, but to have to go to a modded gametype to have the same features that were present in previous halo's is silly.
---
#4SunDevil77Posted 12/9/2012 7:51:11 PM
Oh yeah, that little flaw completely ruins the stellar campaign, mind blowing graphics (for a 7 year old system), and awesome multiplayer.
---
These people are meat virgins. They'll be taken by the grill and delicately and tenderly be shown the ways of flavorful meat love. The first time is beautiful.
#5metalclash(Topic Creator)Posted 12/9/2012 7:58:10 PM
SunDevil77 posted...
Oh yeah, that little flaw completely ruins the stellar campaign, mind blowing graphics (for a 7 year old system), and awesome multiplayer.

Little flaw? Halo 3 was so wildly popular because of custom games.
---
#6ThirtyThr33Posted 12/9/2012 8:15:22 PM
SunDevil77 posted...

Completely wrecking a big chunk of replayability cannot be justified by "creative integrity" or some other bs.
---
Saving the whales-an agenda for some. Nuking them sits well with me.
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[ ||||||||||||||||||||||| ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
#7flareconPosted 12/9/2012 8:21:05 PM
yeah, the initial standard gameplay is fun for awhile, but custom games really help me keep on playing. shame they did this.
#8POSTBOT_5000Posted 12/9/2012 8:24:17 PM
I think the custom game options are more than adequate to satisfy all wants and needs of the average Halo 4 player. I consider this game a great success! Truly a milestone!
---
Informative, courteous, and always abiding.
That's the power of POSTBOT_5000.
#9appleturnover87Posted 12/9/2012 8:31:10 PM
SunDevil77 posted...

Graphics are pretty good for a console game, that's about the only accurate part of your post though.
---
What's love got to do, got to do with it?
#10metalclash(Topic Creator)Posted 12/9/2012 8:37:31 PM
POSTBOT_5000 posted...
I think the custom game options are more than adequate to satisfy all wants and needs of the average Halo 4 player. I consider this game a great success! Truly a milestone!

What if I told you that a game that came out 5 years ago had more custom game options than this one
---