This game kind of blows without good custom game options.

#11ThirtyThr33Posted 12/9/2012 9:48:26 PM
metalclash posted...
POSTBOT_5000 posted...
I think the custom game options are more than adequate to satisfy all wants and needs of the average Halo 4 player. I consider this game a great success! Truly a milestone!

What if I told you that a game that came out 5 years ago had more custom game options than this one

That person's posting with an obnoxious gimmick anyways.
---
Saving the whales-an agenda for some. Nuking them sits well with me.
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[ ||||||||||||||||||||||| ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
#12metalclash(Topic Creator)Posted 12/9/2012 10:02:03 PM
I just don't understand, this is a pretty big problem but people would rather argue about codes, dmr vs br, or something else really minor. Custom Games has been a huge part of Halo since forever, and it's pretty trash in this one compared to the previous 2 halo's.
---
my halo what happen why are you all borked
#13Protoman_X38Posted 12/9/2012 10:18:47 PM
I agree TC, I'm still in shock of what little customization we get for Infection now.
---
567i3e7oe7klw5seksw5kjw5ejejetyjkretketkje5ykekeke,le6ulke3klke6ululeul
http://i.minus.com/ibyp8mPjN.gif
#14metroider719Posted 12/10/2012 1:24:31 AM(edited)
It isn't that bad. Look here http://www.youtube.com/user/thehaloforgeepidemic . These guys make a lot good maps and minigames.
#15DirtBasedSoapPosted 12/10/2012 1:30:56 AM
I think the custom game options are more than adequate to satisfy all wants and needs of the average Halo 4 player. I consider this game a great success! Truly a milestone!

Am I the only one who read this in Guilty Spark's voice?
---
The universe works on a math equation that never even ever really even ends in the end
#16Paper_Mario_4Posted 12/10/2012 1:47:48 AM
I wish there was a place or server that just allowed everybody to play custom games with random people. That would be so much fun.
#17Knight_Rider_3KPosted 12/10/2012 1:59:14 AM
What the hell was so "popular", that wasn't included, that yo got to make 100 topics about it?
---
You may beat me at a game, but with my smoking hot wife, I win at life.
#18True_ScornPosted 12/13/2012 12:23:51 PM
Perhaps they wanted to encourage use of the options in forge? My friends and I have had some pretty good times altering a few things on a specific map, then playing our favorite game types on said map. Stuff like gravity, AA recharge rates, forced loadouts... Just a thought. It can be a lot of work at first, but once you're comfortable in the forge options, you can throw together some pretty wacky games quite quickly.
#19drzaiousPosted 12/13/2012 3:15:41 PM
Say it with me, HALO REBORN.

Most of you seem to have forgotten what reborn means.

I really didn't find it surprising that you couldn't make it so you could drop the flag in CTF or remove the flagnum. Thats not how CTF works in Halo 4. In Halo 3 you couldn't go in customs and make it so you were unable to drop the flag or carry a weapon with the flag.

Yeah some of the custom settings that should be there are missing, but most of the louder complainers are unable to understand Halo Reborn.
#20metalclash(Topic Creator)Posted 12/13/2012 3:18:24 PM
drzaious posted...
Say it with me, HALO REBORN.

Most of you seem to have forgotten what reborn means.

I really didn't find it surprising that you couldn't make it so you could drop the flag in CTF or remove the flagnum. Thats not how CTF works in Halo 4. In Halo 3 you couldn't go in customs and make it so you were unable to drop the flag or carry a weapon with the flag.

Yeah some of the custom settings that should be there are missing, but most of the louder complainers are unable to understand Halo Reborn.

I get adding new things in.

But removing old things with absolutely no reason is just flat out stupid. It's been in every halo game before, "reborn" or not removing classic things players have come to love is not going to be taken well.
---
people who snapchat are just flat out stupid.