where is the in-game store?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. where is the in-game store?

User Info: badmanneil

badmanneil
3 years ago#1
Hey all,

I bought the war pass and it says to access the maps through the in-game store. where is it at?
Gamertag: Krazzy Bananas

User Info: Test_Account1

Test_Account1
3 years ago#2
I am accessing the Crimson DLC playlist, and it takes me to the in game store, but there is a price of 800 points and it says not to download that if you already have the pass. So I am unsure if we should just wait.

User Info: Zeusty

Zeusty
3 years ago#3
badmanneil posted...
Hey all,

I bought the war pass and it says to access the maps through the in-game store. where is it at?

That's what I'm trying to figure out right now, the xbl marketplace tab in game doesn't appear to have it. I also have the map pass, idk where to get it from though.

User Info: bjo19

bjo19
3 years ago#4
I'm also wondering this, I'm checking halo waypoint now

badmanneil
3 years ago#5
Zeusty, that is exactly what is happening to me. I think im going to go to bed and deal with it in the morning.

User Info: sauruschamp1

sauruschamp1
3 years ago#6
I cant figure it out either. Its annoying, I even googled it but couldn't find an answer. I would have thought it was the in game xbox marketplace tab but it doesn't have it.
GT: Zarosian
Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much. - Oscar Wilde

User Info: Wolfsangel90

Wolfsangel90
3 years ago#7
Same problem here. At least this kinda forces me to go to bed instead of staying up all night again.
And this stillness of life did not in the least resemble a peace.
It was the stillness of an implacable force brooding over an inscrutable intention.

User Info: wo0ter

wo0ter
3 years ago#8
Cant find it either, I would assume by in game store they may have meant Waypoint, but even there in the store, and games & map packs tab, it's not there. I paid good money for this.
---

badmanneil
3 years ago#9
ahhhh, so annoying.

User Info: Maximus_626

Maximus_626
3 years ago#10
the same thing is happening to me i waited up to play th new maps and now i cant find them, i prebought the wargames map pass and now i cant find (in game store) where im supose to download these maps HELP?!?!
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. where is the in-game store?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived