where is the in-game store?

#11alansito917Posted 12/10/2012 3:45:53 AM
it says its not in the xbox live marketplace. its in the "in-game store". where in the holy halos is that? its not in waypoint.
#12alansito917Posted 12/10/2012 3:48:13 AM
stressing out..
#13JeezyHeartsAGNPosted 12/10/2012 3:49:24 AM
Guess I would've been better off not buying the map pass. I can see the download in the marketplace where I'm NOT supposed to get it from, but it flat out isn't in the in game store. How irritating.

343, get it together. Quit screwing the people doling out the cash.
#14JkickitPosted 12/10/2012 3:51:43 AM
C'mon people, you'll still get it, just not immediately.
---
Oh no meng! http://tinyurl.com/bcnp2xk FF XIII/Skyrim = 100% - --- GT: Gears of Wario
Now Playing: Skyrim, PKMN White 2, and PKMN Crystal.
#15MonixionPosted 12/10/2012 3:51:47 AM
Looks like they haven't put it up for us Map Pack owners yet...can't say I'm surprised, but guessing it'll be up sooner or later =/
---
[[PSN - NekuShibuya]] [[Xbox Live - monixion]]
Currently Playing: Halo 4, Pokemon White 2, Theatrhythm
#16alansito917Posted 12/10/2012 3:57:33 AM
im a person that tends to be pretty patient with game content but its already out for regular crimson packs? kinda seems unfair, even by putting that aside, they didn't give much info of what "in-game store" is.
#17JeezyHeartsAGNPosted 12/10/2012 3:59:06 AM
Jkickit posted...

I think we know we're gonna get it eventually. But I paid for these maps weeks ago. You'd think 343 would put a priority on making sure we get the content the same time as everyone else.

This is like preordering the game, but being told you have to wait at the end of the line at the midnight release until the people who didn't preorder get their copy.
#18MonixionPosted 12/10/2012 4:01:58 AM
alansito917 posted...
im a person that tends to be pretty patient with game content but its already out for regular crimson packs? kinda seems unfair, even by putting that aside, they didn't give much info of what "in-game store" is.

The in game store is the Xbox Live Marketplace tab on the Main Menu (Where Campaign and Infinity is), but it seems that it just isn't up yet for Map Pack owners. Should be up soon (hopefully) or at least in a few hours. According to most people that's just how Map Packs generally work, you get them later than release.
---
[[PSN - NekuShibuya]] [[Xbox Live - monixion]]
Currently Playing: Halo 4, Pokemon White 2, Theatrhythm
#19JeezyHeartsAGNPosted 12/10/2012 4:07:56 AM
Monixion posted...
alansito917 posted...

The in game store is the Xbox Live Marketplace tab on the Main Menu (Where Campaign and Infinity is), but it seems that it just isn't up yet for Map Pack owners. Should be up soon (hopefully) or at least in a few hours. According to most people that's just how Map Packs generally work, you get them later than release.

I've never had a problem getting content with season pass stuff on other games
#20nizzk16Posted 12/10/2012 5:21:03 AM
JeezyHeartsAGN posted...
Jkickit posted...

I think we know we're gonna get it eventually. But I paid for these maps weeks ago. You'd think 343 would put a priority on making sure we get the content the same time as everyone else.

This is like preordering the game, but being told you have to wait at the end of the line at the midnight release until the people who didn't preorder get their copy.

except 343 doesnt manage content drop times on xbox live, microsoft does.
---
|\|||//_ //_ ||//
|_|_||_|/___/ /___/ |_|\_\