where is the in-game store?

#21JeezyHeartsAGNPosted 12/10/2012 4:39:51 AM
nizzk16 posted...
JeezyHeartsAGN posted...
Jkickit posted...
C'mon people, you'll still get it, just not immediately.

I think we know we're gonna get it eventually. But I paid for these maps weeks ago. You'd think 343 would put a priority on making sure we get the content the same time as everyone else.

This is like preordering the game, but being told you have to wait at the end of the line at the midnight release until the people who didn't preorder get their copy.

except 343 doesnt manage content drop times on xbox live, microsoft does.

You might have a valid point except the content IS available on XBL, just not in the in-game store. Can't blame MS on this one.
#22TorqueForkPosted 12/10/2012 4:46:09 AM
I knew this was going to happen. I just want to start the download before I head off to work. I have never seen so many problems with a game and it's DLC more than this game. This is also coming from someone who never received a specialization code. I am just about done with Halo and 343 for good. It's funny how they manage to **** up every thing they do.
---
Uhh...check it...
#23deepshadow4125Posted 12/10/2012 4:57:05 AM
Test_Account1 posted...
I am accessing the Crimson DLC playlist, and it takes me to the in game store, but there is a price of 800 points and it says not to download that if you already have the pass. So I am unsure if we should just wait.

I'm in the in game store and it doesn't even show me the 800 point item. I already bought the pass so I'm even more confused on how they expect us to download it.
---
C.C.: Lelouch, do you know why snow is white? Snow is white, because it's forgotten what color it's supposed to be.
#24Smackdowner1Posted 12/10/2012 4:57:19 AM
How bout playing a different game until they work out the problem? Oh no! You have to wait a couple extra hours! It's not the like world is really ending in eleven days.
---
''Belligerence'' is a registered trademark of Smackdowner Inc.
All Rights Reserved 2002 - 2012
#25SubZeroChief23Posted 12/10/2012 5:05:11 AM
Smackdowner1 posted...
How bout playing a different game until they work out the problem? Oh no! You have to wait a couple extra hours! It's not the like world is really ending in eleven days.

Some of us expect to get what we paid for and want to have it downloaded before school/work.
#26Doyle77Posted 12/10/2012 5:11:48 AM
This again! People post expressing their feelings of frustration and disgust and then others dump on it, telling them to stop crying and simply wait. Well we, the season pass holders, paid for these maps over a month ago and we have been waiting. And now we have to wait even longer, while those who did not pay 343 and Microsoft a month ago get to play on them immediately. Regardless of whether it is an extra hour or two, having to wait it is still crap! Everyone should have access to them upon release.

This isn't something new to season pass holders, the developers are aware of our past and present frustrations, therefore one would think that they would work to prevent it from happening again, but do they? No. Simply because they already have our money, they will let us piss and moan because they don't care... they have our money. And so we sit and wait and gripe and it is basically what the others are saying shut up and wait. 343, I love this game, damn you for making me wait!
#27JeezyHeartsAGNPosted 12/10/2012 5:13:46 AM
SubZeroChief23 posted...
Smackdowner1 posted...

Some of us expect to get what we paid for and want to have it downloaded before school/work.

Exactly. If anyone should have priority downloading the DLC it's the guys who bought the pass. I already bought this pack and two others as well, yet randoms are populating the DLC list who didn't bother to buy it until the last minute and probably have no intention of buying future packs (the reason they didn't get the season pass), and I don't even get an ETA. We very clearly have a right to complain about this.

Imagine going to the marketplace, paying for an avatar item, and then being told, sorry, you can't download it right now. Nonsense.