Dont release the map packs to anyone if everyone cant download them

#1jpraelsterPosted 12/10/2012 6:12:53 AM
Its called logic something microsoft apparently doesnt have
#2SunDevil77Posted 12/10/2012 6:17:24 AM
That's an awful logic.
---
These people are meat virgins. They'll be taken by the grill and delicately and tenderly be shown the ways of flavorful meat love. The first time is beautiful.
#3Rainey-kinsPosted 12/10/2012 6:18:05 AM
That's backwards logic.
They should release what they have and not screw everyone over for something that only affects one portion.
---
Royal Rose
#4jpraelster(Topic Creator)Posted 12/10/2012 6:18:24 AM
No its not its called not screwing over LOYAL customers I didnt know that was a bad thing
#5SunDevil77Posted 12/10/2012 6:19:04 AM
jpraelster posted...
No its not its called not screwing over LOYAL customers I didnt know that was a bad thing

I don't think you understand anything about the business world.
---
These people are meat virgins. They'll be taken by the grill and delicately and tenderly be shown the ways of flavorful meat love. The first time is beautiful.
#6WebstedgePosted 12/10/2012 6:19:45 AM
jpraelster posted...

wait, you'd rather have them screw over ALL their customers instead of SOME of them?

Is that what you seriously call better logic?
---
https://p.twimg.com/AirgRzVCEAAPBp6.jpg
#7jpraelster(Topic Creator)Posted 12/10/2012 6:19:52 AM
SunDevil77 posted...
jpraelster posted...

Well they are gonna lose customers with crap like this its called thinking long term something alot of dumb companies arent capable of anymore
#8jpraelster(Topic Creator)Posted 12/10/2012 6:20:41 AM
Webstedge posted...
jpraelster posted...

wait, you'd rather have them screw over ALL their customers instead of SOME of them?

How is it screwing customers they are still gonna get it today but the prepaid people are screwed by having to wait longer then the idiots who didnt prepay its called pleasing everyone
#9Rainey-kinsPosted 12/10/2012 6:22:13 AM
jpraelster posted...
Webstedge posted...
jpraelster posted...

How is it screwing customers they are still gonna get it today but the prepaid people are screwed by having to wait longer then the idiots who didnt prepay its called pleasing everyone

So... Making it to where *no one* can get the maps is going to make them... Happier...? Yeah, remind me NEVER to purchase a game from your franchise...
---
Royal Rose
#10SunDevil77Posted 12/10/2012 6:22:14 AM
jpraelster posted...
SunDevil77 posted...
jpraelster posted...

Well they are gonna lose customers with crap like this its called thinking long term something alot of dumb companies arent capable of anymore

Hah alright buddy, so it makes more financial sense to not make any money while they try to fix a glitch than to make the money they're going to make from people who will not own the map pass?

They portion of customers they "lose" from this are most likely too young to even buy the game in the first place, as they are too immature to wait a couple hours for a video game map pack. Most people who are old enough to buy the game are at work right now anyway.
---