I have a pretty good concept for a custom game

#1Hunter2huntedPosted 12/10/2012 8:44:13 AM
So, I just had an idea I feel would be fun. Feel free to add any input or ideas you have as well.

Basically, everyone starts with a railgun and a sticky detonator. Movement speed is halved, and sprint is removed. To compensate, everyone also gets overshields. The armor abilities available are thruster pack and hardlight shield. It can be played as 4v4 or FFA, scoring is the same as slayer. The idea is basically to mimic having heavy weapons and armor. Only other concept is to make it similar to infection, where a larger team of normal Spartans fight a smaller team of "heavy" Spartans. No respawns for the heavies, either. So, I'm open to suggestions; would anyone play this?
---
GT: brnginDhuricane
"Yes." -Xolace
#2Hunter2hunted(Topic Creator)Posted 12/10/2012 8:57:25 AM
Bump
---
"Yes." -Xolace
#3NauticalDisastaPosted 12/10/2012 8:57:57 AM
You can't disable sprint.
---
"Either it'll move me, or it'll move right though me. Fully. Completely." - Gordon Downie
360/PSN/Steam= NauticalDisasta
#4Rainey-kinsPosted 12/10/2012 8:59:15 AM
NauticalDisasta posted...

Custom gametypes exist where it's already disabled.

The more you know~
---
Royal Rose
#5Ultima_WraithPosted 12/10/2012 9:00:49 AM
Hunter2hunted posted...
So, I just had an idea I feel would be fun. Feel free to add any input or ideas you have as well.

Basically, everyone starts with a railgun and a sticky detonator. Movement speed is halved, and sprint is removed. To compensate, everyone also gets overshields. The armor abilities available are thruster pack and hardlight shield. It can be played as 4v4 or FFA, scoring is the same as slayer. The idea is basically to mimic having heavy weapons and armor. Only other concept is to make it similar to infection, where a larger team of normal Spartans fight a smaller team of "heavy" Spartans. No respawns for the heavies, either. So, I'm open to suggestions; would anyone play this?

Game Mode: Overeat Lead!
---
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 5372-8212-5739 | 3DS Friend Code 0430-8284-1167 | Gamertag: UltimaWraith
#6NauticalDisastaPosted 12/10/2012 9:01:19 AM
Rainey-kins posted...

The more you know~

What gametypes? If you're talking about flood, I doubt it would work for what TC has in mind.
---
"Either it'll move me, or it'll move right though me. Fully. Completely." - Gordon Downie
360/PSN/Steam= NauticalDisasta
#7BurningNovaFirePosted 12/10/2012 9:35:32 AM
Rainey-kins posted...

The more you know~

What gametypes? If you're talking about flood, I doubt it would work for what TC has in mind.

There has been modded gametypes made without sprint and instant respwan. I played a bunch of them a couple of nights ago. Really fun. Master Menace on here has them. That's his GT too. Should be in his file share.
---
My friends call me "hadouken", because I'm a down right fierce. GT: Lt KGB
#8Hunter2hunted(Topic Creator)Posted 12/10/2012 12:27:53 PM
So, the question remains; would any of you play this if I made it?
---
"Yes." -Xolace