leaving during a game?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. leaving during a game?
2 years ago#1
is there penalty for leaving during a game?
---
Gamertag: DC1902
PSN ID: DC1902
2 years ago#2
No points?
---
If you once played against me online and you won......I'll take revenge some day!!!
2 years ago#3
The knowledge that everyone that sees you leave will consider you a ragequitter.
---
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 5372-8212-5739 | 3DS Friend Code 0430-8284-1167 | Gamertag: UltimaWraith
2 years ago#4
honor, integrity, happiness, respect, pride, loyalty, duty, courage, freedom, knowledge, spirit, life .. and death.
---
XBL: Merciless AZN
2 years ago#5
I think there's also a DNF stat (Did Not Finish) percentage somewhere too. Other than the other team seeing you as a 'rage quitter' there's really nothing.
---
http://www.xboxlc.com/cards/sig/black/NuclearPizza.jpg
2 years ago#6
i ragequit swat on complex everytime
2 years ago#7
I ragequit if I'm on a team on my own because other people have already rage quit. Not getting an even worse K/D than normal because of lazy good for nothings.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. leaving during a game?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived