Assault Rifle vs. Suppressor vs. Storm Rifle

#11BeastlyIguanaPosted 12/10/2012 11:51:52 AM
demonicshock posted...
I prefer the P90.

I now officially love you.
---
Most of my messages are posted from an iPod Touch, so expect some spelling errors.
#12demonicshockPosted 12/10/2012 11:53:42 AM
BeastlyIguana posted...
demonicshock posted...
I prefer the P90.

So call me, maybe?
---
"Keep your babby mode controls away from my Halo." - NSTRIDENT
GT: cemetery ghoul
#13Ultima_WraithPosted 12/10/2012 11:54:36 AM
demonicshock posted...
BeastlyIguana posted...
demonicshock posted...
I prefer the P90.

So call me, maybe?

You should try the P90X
---
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 5372-8212-5739 | 3DS Friend Code 0430-8284-1167 | Gamertag: UltimaWraith
#14EDarienPosted 12/10/2012 11:55:22 AM
Ultima_Wraith posted...
Suppressor has too far a spread too fast for me personally so it's close range mainly.
Storm rifle is good for ripping off a shield and switching to a weapon to finish with so will probably be used when i need to do a Plasma Pistol mastery combo.
Assault Rifle is my fave because it can be mid to close range and spreads out slower.

Serious question, would it be faster to rip a shield and swap weapons with this combo rather than just EMP shot to remove the shield and then pistol shot?

On-topic itself: I'd say AR for now, but I haven't used the other 2 in MP, either, yet. I am debating on making a SR/Mag combo, though. With Dexterity for the swap. Not sure, yet, though. I already use the AR/Plasma for some games where both vehicles and close-quarters are relevant, like Dominion games on Vortex and defending Alpha/Charlie on Longbow and some other situations like assaulting Beta on Exile. Mostly depends if I'm playing more offense or defense.
---
Lali-ho!
#15Ultima_WraithPosted 12/10/2012 11:57:23 AM
EDarien posted...
Ultima_Wraith posted...
Suppressor has too far a spread too fast for me personally so it's close range mainly.
Storm rifle is good for ripping off a shield and switching to a weapon to finish with so will probably be used when i need to do a Plasma Pistol mastery combo.
Assault Rifle is my fave because it can be mid to close range and spreads out slower.

Serious question, would it be faster to rip a shield and swap weapons with this combo rather than just EMP shot to remove the shield and then pistol shot?

On-topic itself: I'd say AR for now, but I haven't used the other 2 in MP, either, yet. I am debating on making a SR/Mag combo, though. With Dexterity for the swap. Not sure, yet, though. I already use the AR/Plasma for some games where both vehicles and close-quarters are relevant, like Dominion games on Vortex and defending Alpha/Charlie on Longbow and some other situations like assaulting Beta on Exile. Mostly depends if I'm playing more offense or defense.

Depends on your tastes, the problem with this is you can only hold that EMP blast so long before it auto-fires.
---
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 5372-8212-5739 | 3DS Friend Code 0430-8284-1167 | Gamertag: UltimaWraith
#16BitakuPosted 12/10/2012 11:57:38 AM
Assault rifle is more versatile, but for close range I prefer the suppressor. Never used the storm rifle out of campaign.
---
On a different website I'd say "I'm surprised you got modded for insulting Hitler." but not on GameFAQs. - CatfishWiggins
#17TaigongwangPosted 12/10/2012 11:58:08 AM
http://youtu.be/wS2Zq66ndy8
---
Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit smoking
#18DSquariusPosted 12/10/2012 12:05:09 PM
Ultima_Wraith posted...
demonicshock posted...
BeastlyIguana posted...
demonicshock posted...
I prefer the P90.

So call me, maybe?

You should try the P90X

It's okay.

I'd say if you do any workout program and eat healthy for 90 days you'll see drastic results.
---
Get at me
Xbox Live : DSquarius
#19Ultima_WraithPosted 12/10/2012 12:08:33 PM(edited)
DSquarius posted...
Ultima_Wraith posted...
demonicshock posted...
BeastlyIguana posted...
demonicshock posted...
I prefer the P90.

So call me, maybe?

You should try the P90X

It's okay.

I'd say if you do any workout program and eat healthy for 90 days you'll see drastic results.

But that makes too much sense! I just want to go on a diet, why would I need to do something silly like workout to lose weight? /sarcasm for those who forgot the batteries in their detectors.
---
#20DSquariusPosted 12/10/2012 12:09:44 PM
lol Why work out when I can just drink cayenne pepper and lemon juice?
---
Get at me
Xbox Live : DSquarius