The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

I don't know what it is, but in this game....

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. I don't know what it is, but in this game....
3 years ago#1
It seems like sniper rifles have way too many bullets, and energy swords last too long. There's just that one player who sits in a spot with seemingly infinite sniper rounds.
---
indeed.
3 years ago#2
no, its fine the way it is...
---
gamertag = DWinsGamertag
3 years ago#3
Swords have always lasted the same, somebody might be using the ammo perk giving snipers another clip
---
PS3/XBL/SteamID: WillHungIs1337.
3 years ago#4
They could have also picked up a sniper then got more ammo from an ordinance drop.
---
Posted from the New iPad
3 years ago#5
Definitely seen snipers get 30+ kills sitting in the corner of a map, never moving with camo on.
3 years ago#6
It only seems that way when the other guy has it. When you have it, it seems to run out of ammo in no time.
---
Five million Cybermen, easy. One Doctor...now you're scared.
3 years ago#7
Refills affect your power weapons? See that's bs. They are devastating enough in the hands of a camper, without the factor of real unlimited ammo being added.
---
indeed.
3 years ago#8
Morbioso posted...
Definitely seen snipers get 30+ kills sitting in the corner of a map, never moving with camo on.

Please feel free to upload this game to the file share so we can all view it.
---
"Opinions should be a result of a thought, not a substitute for it."
3 years ago#9
Yesterday, I picked up the sword on KotH with 100%, and I got about 15 kills with it before it ran out, though that seems like a lot, it's hard to last that long with the sword. Somehow I did it. Lol
3 years ago#10
majorm posted...
It only seems that way when the other guy has it. When you have it, it seems to run out of ammo in no time.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. I don't know what it is, but in this game....

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived