I don't know what it is, but in this game....

#11Hunter2huntedPosted 12/10/2012 3:00:42 PM
Asherlee10 posted...
Morbioso posted...
Definitely seen snipers get 30+ kills sitting in the corner of a map, never moving with camo on.

Please feel free to upload this game to the file share so we can all view it.

Well, some people have found a close equivalent. A while ago, I faced a clan where one member had the ordnance recall ability (forgot the name, sorry) and upon getting ordnance, constantly recalled until he got a sniper. Coupled with active camo, he proceeded to get around 25 kills with the sniper. The game might be in my games history, I do recall it being on longbow. Also, every person in the clan was colored yellow, if anyone knows what clan does that.
---
GT: brnginDhuricane
"Yes." -Xolace
#12RoneZoneFitnessPosted 12/10/2012 3:05:04 PM
Hunter2hunted posted...
Asherlee10 posted...
Morbioso posted...
Definitely seen snipers get 30+ kills sitting in the corner of a map, never moving with camo on.

Please feel free to upload this game to the file share so we can all view it.

Well, some people have found a close equivalent. A while ago, I faced a clan where one member had the ordnance recall ability (forgot the name, sorry) and upon getting ordnance, constantly recalled until he got a sniper. Coupled with active camo, he proceeded to get around 25 kills with the sniper. The game might be in my games history, I do recall it being on longbow. Also, every person in the clan was colored yellow, if anyone knows what clan does that.

...you're full of fail 8)
#13duericPosted 12/10/2012 3:05:40 PM
Ammo perk.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#14NovaLevossidaPosted 12/10/2012 3:07:19 PM
I picked up a sniper rifle one time. Earned ordnance. Got another sniper rifle. That happens more often than people would like to admit.
---
Invading world of the guilty as spirit of vengeance The guilty pay the price.
I hate Square-Activision's FFXIII and its slew of cash-in spin-offs & sequels
#15lderivedxPosted 12/10/2012 3:14:11 PM
That happens more often than people would like to admit.

Man, I wish I could pretend I didn't get awful ordnance drops. I always seem to get a scattershot, OS, and grenade.
---
Also, we've already established that your amazing high skill 37 firmly establishes you as bad at Halo. - The Beanster
GT: i derive dx