I don't know what it is, but in this game....

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. I don't know what it is, but in this game....
3 years ago#11
Asherlee10 posted...
Morbioso posted...
Definitely seen snipers get 30+ kills sitting in the corner of a map, never moving with camo on.

Please feel free to upload this game to the file share so we can all view it.

Well, some people have found a close equivalent. A while ago, I faced a clan where one member had the ordnance recall ability (forgot the name, sorry) and upon getting ordnance, constantly recalled until he got a sniper. Coupled with active camo, he proceeded to get around 25 kills with the sniper. The game might be in my games history, I do recall it being on longbow. Also, every person in the clan was colored yellow, if anyone knows what clan does that.
GT: brnginDhuricane
"Yes." -Xolace
3 years ago#12
Hunter2hunted posted...
Asherlee10 posted...
Morbioso posted...
Definitely seen snipers get 30+ kills sitting in the corner of a map, never moving with camo on.

Please feel free to upload this game to the file share so we can all view it.

Well, some people have found a close equivalent. A while ago, I faced a clan where one member had the ordnance recall ability (forgot the name, sorry) and upon getting ordnance, constantly recalled until he got a sniper. Coupled with active camo, he proceeded to get around 25 kills with the sniper. The game might be in my games history, I do recall it being on longbow. Also, every person in the clan was colored yellow, if anyone knows what clan does that.

...you're full of fail 8)
3 years ago#13
Ammo perk.
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
3 years ago#14
I picked up a sniper rifle one time. Earned ordnance. Got another sniper rifle. That happens more often than people would like to admit.
Invading world of the guilty as spirit of vengeance The guilty pay the price.
I hate Square-Activision's FFXIII and its slew of cash-in spin-offs & sequels
3 years ago#15
That happens more often than people would like to admit.

Man, I wish I could pretend I didn't get awful ordnance drops. I always seem to get a scattershot, OS, and grenade.
Also, we've already established that your amazing high skill 37 firmly establishes you as bad at Halo. - The Beanster
GT: i derive dx
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. I don't know what it is, but in this game....

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived