#1HybridSnakePosted 12/10/2012 4:28:58 PM
Topic.
---
"I prefer to call armour lock "an admission of failure" " - jimmytheballs
Xbox Live Gamertag - Blue Idiot
#2duericPosted 12/10/2012 4:30:55 PM
They're going to fix the glitch.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#3metroidman92Posted 12/10/2012 4:31:00 PM
Nothing. They'd have to release a new DLC with the maps to somehow nullify the "free one". It'd be a logistical nightmare integrating that with the Season Pass. MS will either officially make it free, and refund any spend MSP, or do nothing
---
I'll be in my bunk...
One does not simply walk into Skuldafn.
#4Gyro822Posted 12/10/2012 4:31:14 PM
https://twitter.com/XboxSupport1/status/278254316253507584
---
360 GT/PSN: frostysquirrels
Currently Playing: DayZ, Minecraft, Dota 2
#5BlackphantPosted 12/10/2012 4:31:35 PM
What are "predicions" and why to you think they will happen to the map pack?
---
GT: The Moerae
PSN: TheMoerae
#6Dr WhoopassPosted 12/10/2012 4:35:23 PM
They combine to form Predaking.
---
XBL: Bitter Kevin
PSN: B1TT3R-K3V1N
#7duericPosted 12/10/2012 4:35:46 PM
metroidman92 posted...
Nothing. They'd have to release a new DLC with the maps to somehow nullify the "free one". It'd be a logistical nightmare integrating that with the Season Pass. MS will either officially make it free, and refund any spend MSP, or do nothing

Not really. What happens when you DL maps you bought on your box at a buddy's place?

They don't work when you leave, even thought they're on his Xbox.

When the game runs the check for paid DLC, people who got it free won't pass. It's that simple.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#8SociopathixPosted 12/10/2012 4:37:22 PM
dueric posted...
metroidman92 posted...

Not really. What happens when you DL maps you bought on your box at a buddy's place?

When the game runs the check for paid DLC, people who got it free won't pass. It's that simple.

Alright Debbie downer
---
The world requires no audience, no witnesses, no witnesses!
GT: Sociopathix msg first if your gonna add please
#9metroidman92Posted 12/10/2012 4:38:49 PM
dueric posted...
metroidman92 posted...

...is it my box or his?

They can't do anything once you download it. It's in your download history forever. Even if they somehow deleted it, you can just go back into your DL history, and re-download it.

I did the same thing for Fable 2.
---
I'll be in my bunk...
One does not simply walk into Skuldafn.
#10metalclashPosted 12/10/2012 4:38:55 PM
dueric posted...
metroidman92 posted...

Except that the content license is not the issue here as far as I know.
---
my halo what happen why are you all borked