So Microsoft is letting the map pack thing go. No bans, no reversals...

#11metalclashPosted 12/10/2012 4:37:42 PM
yea it's still working

this game is honestly a disaster with everything going on
---
my halo what happen why are you all borked
#12SealedSevenPosted 12/10/2012 4:37:49 PM
ODomm posted...
https://twitter.com/XboxSupport1/status/278254316253507584

Hmm, am I the only one who gets the feeling they did this on purpose as a way to promote Halo 4?
Maybe they've seen how BlOps' release has been hurting H4 activity and thought this would spark some interest?
I really can't see this being an "accident" because I've never really seen it happen in another game. Although I did hear someone say something in ME3 leaked early...?

Idk, thoughts? Think it was intentional?

This caused more problems then fix them. All the people that paid for the Map Pass and Limited Edition are now out money.
---
Soul Silver FC: 4684 0697 3217
My Rattata is in the top percentage of rattatas!!!!!
#13asonuvagunPosted 12/10/2012 4:39:06 PM
I'm downloading it right now for free. There is no fix.
---
If I'm a child, Lois, then that makes you a pedophile. And I'll be damned if I'm going to stand here and be lectured by a pervert. -Peter Griffin-
#14Arcadia__personPosted 12/10/2012 4:45:21 PM
ODomm posted...
https://twitter.com/XboxSupport1/status/278254316253507584

Hmm, am I the only one who gets the feeling they did this on purpose as a way to promote Halo 4?
Maybe they've seen how BlOps' release has been hurting H4 activity and thought this would spark some interest?
I really can't see this being an "accident" because I've never really seen it happen in another game. Although I did hear someone say something in ME3 leaked early...?

Idk, thoughts? Think it was intentional?

I really hope so, because it is painfully obvious that didn't happen and it's sort of sad to think anyone could come to that conclusion.
---
"Impossible is just a word people use to make themselves feel better when they quit." -Skies of Arcadia