Sign here if you got the Crimson map pack for free.

#11BeastlyIguanaPosted 12/10/2012 6:02:31 PM
I was raised to a higher moral standard than to take advantage of an unintentional mistake.
---
Most of my messages are posted from an iPod Touch, so expect some spelling errors.
#12Cereal4you(Topic Creator)Posted 12/10/2012 6:07:01 PM
BeastlyIguana posted...
I was raised to a higher moral standard than to take advantage of an unintentional mistake.

We took advantage of a multimillion dollar company mistake, not steal from a homeless.
#13HybridSnakePosted 12/10/2012 6:08:10 PM
Oh Yeah
---
"I prefer to call armour lock "an admission of failure" " - jimmytheballs
Xbox Live Gamertag - Blue Idiot
#14pblimp360Posted 12/10/2012 6:08:12 PM
BeastlyIguana posted...

Sucks for you then. I'll enjoy getting my achievements and playing these free maps until it's fixed. When and if they fix it, then I'm cool with that too.
---
#Halo 4
#15LoneWolf4545Posted 12/10/2012 6:13:42 PM
pblimp360 posted...
BeastlyIguana posted...

Sucks for you then. I'll enjoy getting my achievements and playing these free maps until it's fixed. When and if they fix it, then I'm cool with that too.

There is really nothing they can do. At least nothing that would take a reasonable amount of time.

https://mobile.twitter.com/XboxSupport1/status/278254316253507584

If you got it for free it's yours.
---
Gt: swkids
#16Arcadia__personPosted 12/10/2012 6:14:24 PM
BeastlyIguana posted...

Microsoft will appreciate your 10 dollar charity.

Also, next time you want to be an elitist jerk, try not to use redundant phrases like "unintentional mistake." It just looks unprofessional.
---
"Impossible is just a word people use to make themselves feel better when they quit." -Skies of Arcadia
#17Cereal4you(Topic Creator)Posted 12/10/2012 6:15:52 PM
Lol just saw the Twitter...like how they are like oh so you got it for free? Lucky you then.
#18EDarienPosted 12/10/2012 6:16:40 PM
wetbaaaallllss posted...
sign, now you're wet

Haha, love your name. If only because the first time I saw you post was on the teabagging thread haha
---
Lali-ho!
#19Dave_is_my_namePosted 12/10/2012 6:16:54 PM
Cereal4you posted...
BeastlyIguana posted...

We took advantage of a multimillion dollar company mistake, not steal from a homeless.

This is an example of the entitled societal change that is taking over the world.

What a bunch of garbage you are.

Enjoy your welfare checks and government handouts as well.
#20BeastlyIguanaPosted 12/10/2012 6:17:59 PM
Arcadia__person posted...
BeastlyIguana posted...

Microsoft will appreciate your 10 dollar charity.

Also, next time you want to be an elitist jerk, try not to use redundant phrases like "unintentional mistake." It just looks unprofessional.

For someone that just got away with stealing ten dollars, you sound pretty angry.
---
Most of my messages are posted from an iPod Touch, so expect some spelling errors.