Sign here if you got the Crimson map pack for free.

#21CKnightPosted 12/10/2012 6:19:04 PM
Sign. Now Ill have all the maps and for cheaper than the war pass.
#22Arcadia__personPosted 12/10/2012 6:19:20 PM
BeastlyIguana posted...
Arcadia__person posted...
BeastlyIguana posted...
I was raised to a higher moral standard than to take advantage of an unintentional mistake.

Microsoft will appreciate your 10 dollar charity.

Also, next time you want to be an elitist jerk, try not to use redundant phrases like "unintentional mistake." It just looks unprofessional.

For someone that just got away with stealing ten dollars, you sound pretty angry.

Hilarious post, since I can't even get them for free. Sorry guy, you can't read people like you thought you could. lol
---
"Impossible is just a word people use to make themselves feel better when they quit." -Skies of Arcadia
#23BeastlyIguanaPosted 12/10/2012 6:19:50 PM
Dave_is_my_name posted...
Cereal4you posted...
BeastlyIguana posted...
I was raised to a higher moral standard than to take advantage of an unintentional mistake.

We took advantage of a multimillion dollar company mistake, not steal from a homeless.

This is an example of the entitled societal change that is taking over the world.

What a bunch of garbage you are.

Enjoy your welfare checks and government handouts as well.

Bingo.
---
Most of my messages are posted from an iPod Touch, so expect some spelling errors.
#24pholt1938Posted 12/10/2012 6:20:12 PM
LOL. There are times when taking a moral high ground is the way to go.

A mistake in video games? Nah. It's pointless.

I'm guessing the same people who use this "honor system" who don't download the maps for free are the same people that don't pick up power weapons in game. You know, going by that honor code that makes them only use "skilled" weapons.

(hint = they're ****ing idiots) :)
#25BeastlyIguanaPosted 12/10/2012 6:21:20 PM
BeastlyIguana posted...
BeastlyIguana posted...

Also, next time you want to be an elitist jerk, try not to use redundant phrases like "unintentional mistake." It just looks unprofessional.

For someone that just got away with stealing ten dollars, you sound pretty angry.

Hilarious post, since I can't even get them for free. Sorry guy, you can't read people like you thought you could. lol

My apologies. You still sound angry.
---
Most of my messages are posted from an iPod Touch, so expect some spelling errors.
#26Cereal4you(Topic Creator)Posted 12/10/2012 6:21:34 PM
Dave_is_my_name posted...
Cereal4you posted...
BeastlyIguana posted...

We took advantage of a multimillion dollar company mistake, not steal from a homeless.

This is an example of the entitled societal change that is taking over the world.

What a bunch of garbage you are.

Enjoy your welfare checks and government handouts as well.

I wasn't saying I deserve the map pack for free, heck I was planning to get the war pass eventually...

But only a moron would pay for something when you can get it for free...and the person says oh well lucky you.

To does that bought the war pass I do hope they compensate them some way, maybe they could give them early access to the other map packs or something.

Also UMAD?
#27LugovesPosted 12/10/2012 6:23:09 PM
BeastlyIguana posted...

He made an erroneous error.
---
"I want to see more of Lugoves' posts. That *%$# cracks me up." - mrvercetti
#28NovaLevossidaPosted 12/10/2012 6:23:18 PM
/sign

Let me talk to you as someone with experience with working in a business setting. If there's a mistake, and we made that mistake, then we own it. We don't put the blame on the customer. We let you have the product or service in question at the price or rate listed. But we will fix that as soon as it is possible and do our best to prevent any further loss of money. But that's on us, not the customer. Our fault. We tend to fix these things fast, but we're not as big as Microsoft either.

Microsoft handled this very well in their response on the Twitter account. They owned the mistake and did not fault the customer. It's just business.
---
Invading world of the guilty as spirit of vengeance The guilty pay the price.
I hate Square-Activision's FFXIII and its slew of cash-in spin-offs & sequels
#29Arcadia__personPosted 12/10/2012 6:23:43 PM
BeastlyIguana posted...
BeastlyIguana posted...
BeastlyIguana posted...

My apologies. You still sound angry.

I'm not the one who came into a "sign here" topic to talk about how I was raised to a higher moral standard. >__>
---
"Impossible is just a word people use to make themselves feel better when they quit." -Skies of Arcadia
#30BeastlyIguanaPosted 12/10/2012 6:24:11 PM
pholt1938 posted...
LOL. There are times when taking a moral high ground is the way to go.

A mistake in video games? Nah. It's pointless.

I'm guessing the same people who use this "honor system" who don't download the maps for free are the same people that don't pick up power weapons in game. You know, going by that honor code that makes them only use "skilled" weapons.

(hint = they're ****ing idiots) :)

The point of morals is to apply them always, not make excpetions.
---