Sign here if you got the Crimson map pack for free.

#31Cereal4you(Topic Creator)Posted 12/10/2012 6:27:04 PM
Morals and business don't mix, unless its a charity...then again that's why they are called charities.

Do you think MS cares that the people that don't get ot for free are going to actually have to pay when they fix there mistake, probably not.

There concern right now is to compensate the war pass buyers.
#32LowOnMyPaperPosted 12/10/2012 6:28:17 PM
BeastlyIguana posted...
pholt1938 posted...
LOL. There are times when taking a moral high ground is the way to go.

A mistake in video games? Nah. It's pointless.

I'm guessing the same people who use this "honor system" who don't download the maps for free are the same people that don't pick up power weapons in game. You know, going by that honor code that makes them only use "skilled" weapons.

(hint = they're ****ing idiots) :)

The point of morals is to apply them always, not make excpetions.

Nothing is ever 'applied always'. This isn't stealing. Stop thinking you're on some enlightened higher ground.
---
The statement below is true.
Paradoxes suck.
#33Cereal4you(Topic Creator)Posted 12/10/2012 6:29:39 PM
Err hate typing on phones with my big hands....

There concern should be right now to compensate the War Pass buyer, so it doesn't cause a uproar and effect future passes and such to make them seem like they care when they really don't.
#34TridentWizardPosted 12/10/2012 6:30:04 PM
snagged it
---
nintendo forums: "what are lags?" - CO aSteRAGEnt9 9
#35HeartlessCharmsPosted 12/10/2012 6:30:04 PM
Is it still free?
---
Why are you comparing this to a game that came out on gamecube?? -GoogleMeBaby in regards to Super Smash Bros 64
#36BeastlyIguanaPosted 12/10/2012 6:30:10 PM
Cereal4you posted...
Morals and business don't mix, unless its a charity...then again that's why they are called charities.

Do you think MS cares that the people that don't get ot for free are going to actually have to pay when they fix there mistake, probably not.

There concern right now is to compensate the war pass buyers.

If you think that, that's fine. I do not.
---
Most of my messages are posted from an iPod Touch, so expect some spelling errors.
#37HeartlessCharmsPosted 12/10/2012 6:30:29 PM
Same-Time Post :')
---
Why are you comparing this to a game that came out on gamecube?? -GoogleMeBaby in regards to Super Smash Bros 64
#38Arcadia__personPosted 12/10/2012 6:31:00 PM
BeastlyIguana posted...
pholt1938 posted...
LOL. There are times when taking a moral high ground is the way to go.

A mistake in video games? Nah. It's pointless.

I'm guessing the same people who use this "honor system" who don't download the maps for free are the same people that don't pick up power weapons in game. You know, going by that honor code that makes them only use "skilled" weapons.

(hint = they're ****ing idiots) :)

The point of morals is to apply them always, not make excpetions.

Look, you're probably right that it is better to buy the pack. But seriously guy, if you want to be THAT strict about your morals, you shouldn't be buying this pack at all, or playing this game. You should be spending all the money and time you spend on this on charity work.

Of course, no one expects you to do that, nor should they. But if you do buy this map pack, realize that you, just like anyone who gets it for free, are making priorities regarding when to spend your money "morally" and when to just do things for yourself.

Frankly, if you're that concerned with doing the thing, getting the map pack free and spending the money on charity is certainly better. Your money would do far more good to a huge number of charities than it would do for MS.
---
"Impossible is just a word people use to make themselves feel better when they quit." -Skies of Arcadia
#39TheIastspartanPosted 12/10/2012 6:32:19 PM
Who cares about it being immoral. Maybe now with all the people snagging it for free I can finally play dlc maps in other playlists lol.
#40LugovesPosted 12/10/2012 6:32:28 PM
You all should go confess your sins to Jesus right now before you burn in a fiery pit of hell for downloading the maps for free.

Obviously you all have no moral compass. It's not your faults though. I'm sure your parents couldn't be bothered raising you and simply let you run through the neighborhood terrorizing every thing or sat you down in front of TV and let Beavis & Butthead babysit you.

Why stop here? Why not just go steal a cat now and rob a bank?

I know all of this because I downladed them so hard. And you know what? It felt damn good. Let the sin begin!
---
"I want to see more of Lugoves' posts. That *%$# cracks me up." - mrvercetti