Sign here if you got the Crimson map pack for free.

#41Ultima_WraithPosted 12/10/2012 6:33:22 PM
Lugoves posted...
You all should go confess your sins to Jesus right now before you burn in a fiery pit of hell for downloading the maps for free.

Obviously you all have no moral compass. It's not your faults though. I'm sure your parents couldn't be bothered raising you and simply let you run through the neighborhood terrorizing every thing or sat you down in front of TV and let Beavis & Butthead babysit you.

Why stop here? Why not just go steal a cat now and rob a bank?

I know all of this because I downladed them so hard. And you know what? It felt damn good. Let the sin begin!

Sin is more fulfilling of a lifestyle.
---
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 5372-8212-5739 | 3DS Friend Code 0430-8284-1167 | Gamertag: UltimaWraith
#42BeastlyIguanaPosted 12/10/2012 6:36:06 PM
Arcadia__person posted...
BeastlyIguana posted...
pholt1938 posted...
LOL. There are times when taking a moral high ground is the way to go.

A mistake in video games? Nah. It's pointless.

I'm guessing the same people who use this "honor system" who don't download the maps for free are the same people that don't pick up power weapons in game. You know, going by that honor code that makes them only use "skilled" weapons.

(hint = they're ****ing idiots) :)

The point of morals is to apply them always, not make excpetions.

Look, you're probably right that it is better to buy the pack. But seriously guy, if you want to be THAT strict about your morals, you shouldn't be buying this pack at all, or playing this game. You should be spending all the money and time you spend on this on charity work.

Of course, no one expects you to do that, nor should they. But if you do buy this map pack, realize that you, just like anyone who gets it for free, are making priorities regarding when to spend your money "morally" and when to just do things for yourself.

Frankly, if you're that concerned with doing the thing, getting the map pack free and spending the money on charity is certainly better. Your money would do far more good to a huge number of charities than it would do for MS.

It's not about charity. It's that, in my opinion, stealing ten dollars worth of material isn't right. If you don't think that, that's fine.
---
Most of my messages are posted from an iPod Touch, so expect some spelling errors.
#43Cereal4you(Topic Creator)Posted 12/10/2012 6:39:21 PM
Lugoves posted...
You all should go confess your sins to Jesus right now before you burn in a fiery pit of hell for downloading the maps for free.

Obviously you all have no moral compass. It's not your faults though. I'm sure your parents couldn't be bothered raising you and simply let you run through the neighborhood terrorizing every thing or sat you down in front of TV and let Beavis & Butthead babysit you.

Why stop here? Why not just go steal a cat now and rob a bank?

I know all of this because I downladed them so hard. And you know what? It felt damn good. Let the sin begin!

I technically stole a kitten from its mother, it was a stray cat...but that cat is happy now and is cool, it poops outside, it sleeps all day, and doesnt constantly meow for no reason like my sisters annoying spoiled cat, heck its sleeping right between.my legs while I'm.watching.tv/typing this on my phone I think its much happier indoors then out, u also still leave food for its mom/siblings but they are feral and.don't like me.to get near so I ignore them but.give them food/water.
#44WebstedgePosted 12/10/2012 6:41:08 PM
I paid for it dammit
---
https://p.twimg.com/AirgRzVCEAAPBp6.jpg
#45Arcadia__personPosted 12/10/2012 6:41:20 PM
BeastlyIguana posted...
BeastlyIguana posted...
pholt1938 posted...

I'm guessing the same people who use this "honor system" who don't download the maps for free are the same people that don't pick up power weapons in game. You know, going by that honor code that makes them only use "skilled" weapons.

Look, you're probably right that it is better to buy the pack. But seriously guy, if you want to be THAT strict about your morals, you shouldn't be buying this pack at all, or playing this game. You should be spending all the money and time you spend on this on charity work.

Of course, no one expects you to do that, nor should they. But if you do buy this map pack, realize that you, just like anyone who gets it for free, are making priorities regarding when to spend your money "morally" and when to just do things for yourself.

Frankly, if you're that concerned with doing the thing, getting the map pack free and spending the money on charity is certainly better. Your money would do far more good to a huge number of charities than it would do for MS.

It's not about charity. It's that, in my opinion, stealing ten dollars worth of material isn't right. If you don't think that, that's fine.

That's a completely arbitrary line. You basically just said "I care deeply about the moral values that say you can't "steal" (it isn't stealing, but whatever, close enough I guess) from major corporations, but not about values that say that maybe I should be putting the lives of starving children ahead of my video gaming."

If you want to preach morals and try to take some high ground, you'd be better off trying to live morally all the time, not just when you feel like you can berate others. If you don't want to do that, maybe you should try accepting the fact that you're the same as everyone else in this topic.
---
"Impossible is just a word people use to make themselves feel better when they quit." -Skies of Arcadia
#46Ultima_WraithPosted 12/10/2012 6:42:21 PM
C'mon now, be honest with us. The real reason you're mad is that for some reason it's not letting you download it for free and you're just directing your rage at the people that managed to get it.
---
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 5372-8212-5739 | 3DS Friend Code 0430-8284-1167 | Gamertag: UltimaWraith
#47Neoprime616Posted 12/10/2012 6:43:50 PM
Sign.
#48Cereal4you(Topic Creator)Posted 12/10/2012 6:47:46 PM
Ultima_Wraith posted...
C'mon now, be honest with us. The real reason you're mad is that for some reason it's not letting you download it for free and you're just directing your rage at the people that managed to get it.

Lol that's my friend...he like halo 4 sucks now and 343 is ruining halo since he couldn't get the Mao pack for free.
#49BeastlyIguanaPosted 12/10/2012 6:51:07 PM
BeastlyIguana posted...
BeastlyIguana posted...
pholt1938 posted...

That's a completely arbitrary line. You basically just said "I care deeply about the moral values that say you can't "steal" (it isn't stealing, but whatever, close enough I guess) from major corporations, but not about values that say that maybe I should be putting the lives of starving children ahead of my video gaming."

If you want to preach morals and try to take some high ground, you'd be better off trying to live morally all the time, not just when you feel like you can berate others. If you don't want to do that, maybe you should try accepting the fact that you're the same as everyone else in this topic.

You're trying to make me out to be something I'm not. I'm not a saint, I'm not perfect, and I have greedy desires, (Hell, I just stole a ghost from a teammate in Spartan Ops), as does every other human on this planet. I just don't find it acceptable to steal things.
---
Most of my messages are posted from an iPod Touch, so expect some spelling errors.
#50BeastlyIguanaPosted 12/10/2012 6:52:52 PM
Ultima_Wraith posted...

On the contrary, I could've downloaded it for free four times now. I ignored it each time, although turning down free things is difficult.
---