Sign here if you got the Crimson map pack for free.

#61jolleyfraggerPosted 12/10/2012 8:00:02 PM
I heard it has to do with whether or not you put in the specialization code.
#62BeastlyIguanaPosted 12/10/2012 8:04:04 PM
pblimp360 posted...
BeastlyIguana posted...
You're trying to make me out to be something I'm not. I'm not a saint, I'm not perfect, and I have greedy desires, (Hell, I just stole a ghost from a teammate in Spartan Ops), as does every other human on this planet. I just don't find it acceptable to steal things.

lol You sound stupid trying to lord your "morals" over everyone.

It's not stealing as it's available (even now) to people for free. Maybe you'd call it an exploit sure, but not stealing. Get off your high horse.

It's stealing. 343 stated numerous times it was going to cost 800 points. Microsoft made a mistake and made it free, but that doesn't change that it's stealing.
---
Most of my messages are posted from an iPod Touch, so expect some spelling errors.
#63SahdukPosted 12/10/2012 8:09:51 PM
It wasn't even worth the time to download it even if it was free. Three giant maps in a game that has nothing but giant maps? Nothx. I'll stick to forged map customs, at least those are still fun.
---
Lithibetilithibeticlthicbetbirchbichbetic
#64jpraelsterPosted 12/10/2012 8:11:07 PM
BeastlyIguana posted...
pblimp360 posted...
BeastlyIguana posted...
You're trying to make me out to be something I'm not. I'm not a saint, I'm not perfect, and I have greedy desires, (Hell, I just stole a ghost from a teammate in Spartan Ops), as does every other human on this planet. I just don't find it acceptable to steal things.

It's not stealing as it's available (even now) to people for free. Maybe you'd call it an exploit sure, but not stealing. Get off your high horse.

It's stealing. 343 stated numerous times it was going to cost 800 points. Microsoft made a mistake and made it free, but that doesn't change that it's stealing.

Pretty much this but it doesnt matter they arent gonna get to keep the maps microsoft wont let this just happen
#65jonathonriverPosted 12/10/2012 8:11:09 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#66rotevilnemisisPosted 12/10/2012 8:14:47 PM
The maps imo aren't worth it. They were not fun at all and if they do get taken away from me i won't be buying them. I had every intention to buy them until i read i could get them for free so im glad i got a free trial at least. Im sure that there is a complete opposite of me who wasn't going to buy them and then got them for free and loved them so it all worked out.

Btw extraction is hortid. A faster paced dominion
---
only the great ones return
#67BJW1990Posted 12/10/2012 8:16:39 PM
bd0g5 posted...
I like not having to pay for bad maps.

This. Got mine for free.
#68jpraelsterPosted 12/10/2012 8:17:14 PM
BJW1990 posted...
bd0g5 posted...
I like not having to pay for bad maps.

This. Got mine for free.

Enjoy being a theif
#69GuideToTheDarkPosted 12/10/2012 8:21:10 PM
I'd enjoy being a thief more if I got to keep what I stole. We all know this is going to be fixed soon.
---
Before all else you must build muscle. Then you must become hero to children everywhere.
#70MAZZA69Posted 12/10/2012 8:25:51 PM(edited)
BeastlyIguana posted...
pblimp360 posted...
BeastlyIguana posted...

/Signed

Actually it does change it. M$ screwed up and they are completely responsible for what happened. Would it be stealing if someone gave you something without really thinking about it, and then decided they wanted it back so they could sell it to you instead? No, which is exactly what has happened in this case.

Also, I don't think early adopters of the season pass should get any monetary/msp reimbursement or compensation. They understood what they were paying for when they bought the mp pass and this whole free dlc glitch fiasco doesn't change that. What's done is done. But I wouldn't be opposed to season pass buyers getting early access for the next dlc or something like that. And this is coming from someone who bought the season pass. $5 saved instead of $10 is just not a big deal.