Sign here if you got the Crimson map pack for free.

#71JkickitPosted 12/10/2012 9:23:15 PM
I wonder who's the poor bastard that made the mistake and got fired.
Sucks to be him.
---
Oh no meng! http://tinyurl.com/bcnp2xk FF XIII/Skyrim = 100% - --- GT: Gears of Wario
Now Playing: Skyrim, PKMN White 2, and PKMN Crystal.
#72MeagamasterPosted 12/10/2012 9:25:05 PM
Done
---
GOLF IS LIFE
If you believe in Jesus Christ and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig
#73GuideToTheDarkPosted 12/10/2012 9:25:14 PM
Actually it does change it. M$ screwed up and they are completely responsible for what happened. Would it be stealing if someone gave you something without really thinking about it, and then decided they wanted it back so they could sell it to you instead? No, which is exactly what has happened in this case.

Pretty sure their ToS covers this.
---
Before all else you must build muscle. Then you must become hero to children everywhere.
#74pblimp360Posted 12/10/2012 9:25:50 PM
BeastlyIguana posted...
It's stealing. 343 stated numerous times it was going to cost 800 points. Microsoft made a mistake and made it free, but that doesn't change that it's stealing.

It's not. I don't care what 343 and MS stated, if it's a mistake on their end that places it as free on ours, then it's free. Simple as that.

Oh, and you agreed to some Republican talking points about people wanting hand outs and welfare earlier too, so I know you're not worth posting to anymore. Now go watch Fox "News" while we play with our free maps. ^_^
---
#Halo 4
#75jpraelsterPosted 12/10/2012 9:26:00 PM
GuideToTheDark posted...
Actually it does change it. M$ screwed up and they are completely responsible for what happened. Would it be stealing if someone gave you something without really thinking about it, and then decided they wanted it back so they could sell it to you instead? No, which is exactly what has happened in this case.

Pretty sure their ToS covers this.

Yeah and microsoft can do whatever they want you signed their terms of service
#76BeastlyIguanaPosted 12/10/2012 9:27:13 PM
MAZZA69 posted...
BeastlyIguana posted...
pblimp360 posted...
BeastlyIguana posted...
You're trying to make me out to be something I'm not. I'm not a saint, I'm not perfect, and I have greedy desires, (Hell, I just stole a ghost from a teammate in Spartan Ops), as does every other human on this planet. I just don't find it acceptable to steal things.

lol You sound stupid trying to lord your "morals" over everyone.

It's not stealing as it's available (even now) to people for free. Maybe you'd call it an exploit sure, but not stealing. Get off your high horse.

It's stealing. 343 stated numerous times it was going to cost 800 points. Microsoft made a mistake and made it free, but that doesn't change that it's stealing.

/Signed

Also, I don't think early adopters of the season pass should get any monetary/msp reimbursement or compensation. They understood what they were paying for when they bought the mp pass and this whole free dlc glitch fiasco doesn't change that. What's done is done. But I wouldn't be opposed to season pass buyers to get early access for the next dlc or something like that. And this is coming from someone who bought the season pass. $5 saved instead of $10 is just not a big deal.

They didn't want money for it after this fiasco, they wanted it before. Someone made a mistake, and I'm not going to take advantage of it, because I think it's stealing. If you don't think it is, whoop de do, you got three free maps. Enjoy.
---
Most of my messages are posted from an iPod Touch, so expect some spelling errors.
#77BeastlyIguanaPosted 12/10/2012 9:28:46 PM
pblimp360 posted...
BeastlyIguana posted...

It's not. I don't care what 343 and MS stated, if it's a mistake on their end that places it as free on ours, then it's free. Simple as that.

Oh, and you agreed to some Republican talking points about people wanting hand outs and welfare earlier too, so I know you're not worth posting to anymore. Now go watch Fox "News" while we play with our free maps. ^_^

If you think so. Hey! Three free maps. Enjoy.
---
Most of my messages are posted from an iPod Touch, so expect some spelling errors.
#78pblimp360Posted 12/10/2012 9:28:55 PM
BeastlyIguana posted...
They didn't want money for it after this fiasco, they wanted it before. Someone made a mistake, and I'm not going to take advantage of it, because I think it's stealing. If you don't think it is, whoop de do, you got three free maps. Enjoy.

Okay, we don't, so why are you still riding that high horse of yours finger wagging us?

Go sit down somewhere.
---
#Halo 4
#79pblimp360Posted 12/10/2012 9:30:11 PM
BeastlyIguana posted...
If you think so. Hey! Three free maps. Enjoy.

I will!...Let me rephrase that...I am! ^_^

Now go ride off with that high horse.
---
#Halo 4
#80BeastlyIguanaPosted 12/10/2012 9:32:19 PM
pblimp360 posted...
BeastlyIguana posted...

Okay, we don't, so why are you still riding that high horse of yours finger wagging us?

Go sit down somewhere.

I'm merely responding to posts now. I made my post, people don't agree with it, I defend my point. Stop berating me and I will not post anymore.
---