Sign here if you got the Crimson map pack for free.

#81MAZZA69Posted 12/10/2012 9:33:06 PM
Yeah! Go sit down somewhere as you ride off on your high horse!
#82BeastlyIguanaPosted 12/10/2012 9:33:21 PM
pblimp360 posted...
BeastlyIguana posted...
If you think so. Hey! Three free maps. Enjoy.

I will!...Let me rephrase that...I am! ^_^

Now go ride off with that high horse.

Down to insulting me again. Childish.
---
Most of my messages are posted from an iPod Touch, so expect some spelling errors.
#83pblimp360Posted 12/10/2012 9:36:53 PM
BeastlyIguana posted...
Down to insulting me again. Childish.

You insulted everyone who got it free, as people without high enough morals, and later placed us under the same "welfare and handout" wanting crowd that the mongrels known as the GOP placed people under when they lost the elections this year.

In other words, don't start s***, it wont be s***. Now you can stop responding.
---
#Halo 4
#84MAZZA69Posted 12/10/2012 9:39:57 PM
What's childish is his continuous presence in this thread, trying to get the last word in this already tired discussion.
#85BeastlyIguanaPosted 12/10/2012 9:40:59 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#86BeastlyIguanaPosted 12/10/2012 9:42:33 PM
MAZZA69 posted...
What's childish is his continuous presence in this thread, trying to get the last word in this already tired discussion.

I agree. My presence is unwanted, my opinion an insult. Goodbye everyone, and do enjoy your maps.
---
Most of my messages are posted from an iPod Touch, so expect some spelling errors.
#87Cereal4you(Topic Creator)Posted 12/10/2012 9:44:10 PM
It's not really stealing we downloaded it from MS market place legitimately due to a coding error we got it for 0ms and of course we signed a ToS so Microsoft has the right to take it away if they want to, and if they do I won't complain because its whatever.

If Microsoft decides to do nothing to the people that got it for free then that basically means they don't care, and if Microsoft really wanted to they could find a way to get there money back.

Stealing would mean to get the the dlc by unofficial means and clearly violating there ToS.

By downloading it via marketplace we agreed to the ToS and agree they have the right to take it away if they so wished.

We just have to wait and see if they decide to do something or not.
#88pblimp360Posted 12/10/2012 9:44:16 PM
BeastlyIguana posted...
Do you not get it? Are you thick? I posted my OPINION. The entire point of a forum board! If you don't like- too bad!

Your opinion of it was calling those who got it free as morally corrupt. Over a map pack. In a video game.

And now you want to keep acting all holier than thou and play the victim now. Don't get upset now because people called you out on it.
---
#Halo 4
#89MAZZA69Posted 12/10/2012 9:44:54 PM
BeastlyIguana posted...
MAZZA69 posted...

I agree. My presence is unwanted, my opinion an insult. Goodbye everyone, and do enjoy your maps.

Peace be upon you, dude.
#90jpraelsterPosted 12/10/2012 9:45:18 PM
pblimp360 posted...
BeastlyIguana posted...
Do you not get it? Are you thick? I posted my OPINION. The entire point of a forum board! If you don't like- too bad!

Your opinion of it was calling those who got it free as morally corrupt. Over a map pack. In a video game.

And now you want to keep acting all holier than thou and play the victim now. Don't get upset now because people called you out on it.

even if it is a video game the people who got it free are still stealing