Sign here if you got the Crimson map pack for free.

#91pblimp360Posted 12/10/2012 9:46:58 PM(edited)
jpraelster posted...
even if it is a video game the people who got it free are still stealing

No they aren't. You're saying this because you're upset over having actually paid and people didn't and have it.

But it isn't stealing no matter how bad you want it to be.
---
#Halo 4
#92MAZZA69Posted 12/10/2012 9:51:58 PM
jpraelster posted...
pblimp360 posted...
BeastlyIguana posted...
Do you not get it? Are you thick? I posted my OPINION. The entire point of a forum board! If you don't like- too bad!

Your opinion of it was calling those who got it free as morally corrupt. Over a map pack. In a video game.

And now you want to keep acting all holier than thou and play the victim now. Don't get upset now because people called you out on it.

Wow you started that other complaint thread and now you're here. Just cut your $5 loss and get over it already.

But if you simply lack the mental maturity to do so, then by all means, complain your ass off to Xbox support. You'll most likely get some form of compensation. And maybe, just maybe, that will satisfy your ridiculous sense of entitlement.
#93Zamphere88Posted 12/10/2012 9:53:33 PM
Thankfully I keep an eye on game forums. Got it for free as well. Tis a good day
---
PSN: Zamphere
Gamertag: Zamphere88
#94Cereal4you(Topic Creator)Posted 12/10/2012 10:03:36 PM
Like I said before everyone that got it, got it through official means that does not violate the ToS, and they have the right to take it away if they want to. If you refused to download it cause you think its stealing that's fine. But at the end of the day its not, I still had to confirm purchase, which basically allows them the right to take it away.

When I clicked confirm purchase it read.

This purchase still follows Xbox live rules of Terms of Service.

Or something like that meaning they can legit take it away...since I signed there contract digitally.
#95NightRainPosted 12/10/2012 10:19:48 PM
Yep and u mad. lol
---
Xbox 360/Wii
Canadiens/Red Sox/Patriots
#96And2foshoPosted 12/11/2012 2:24:14 PM
/sign
---
Indianapolis Colts - Season Record 9-4
Next Game: Houston Texans
#97NauticalDisastaPosted 12/11/2012 2:28:38 PM
jpraelster posted...
pblimp360 posted...
BeastlyIguana posted...
Do you not get it? Are you thick? I posted my OPINION. The entire point of a forum board! If you don't like- too bad!

Your opinion of it was calling those who got it free as morally corrupt. Over a map pack. In a video game.

And now you want to keep acting all holier than thou and play the victim now. Don't get upset now because people called you out on it.

Wow. Your butt-hurt is evident in an abundance of threads today. Sucks to be you man.
---
"Either it'll move me, or it'll move right though me. Fully. Completely." - Gordon Downie
360/PSN/Steam= NauticalDisasta
#98galv0Posted 12/11/2012 2:49:18 PM
BAM.
---
Noobs -_-
#99Plezbo_GrundlePosted 12/11/2012 2:54:50 PM
Are they going to take 800 MS points from me? Because if so, I wish I had just bought the Season Pass. In my rush to dl the map pack, I forgot that I hadnt preordered this, and only noticed afterwards that I got it for free.

Whatever though, not a big deal. Like one of the posters said, I can make $10 pretty easily. Well, that is until the Obama takes all my damned money away for his free phones.
#100GigaTrentPosted 12/11/2012 2:58:47 PM
Signs...then runs away