Where is the "in-game" store?

#1Paper_Mario_4Posted 12/10/2012 10:30:25 PM
Are they talking about Halo Waypoint? Do I have to go to Halo Waypoint to download the crimson map pass if I have the season map pass? What did fellow season map pass holders do to download the maps?
#2KaMismyHEROPosted 12/10/2012 10:31:36 PM
Nicest reply you'll get.
Right under Halo Waypoint labeled Xbox Live Marketplace.
#3Swan3624Posted 12/10/2012 10:32:35 PM(edited)
No.

When you pop in Halo 4, there should be a menu option called "Xbox Live Marketplace." It should have a yellow star next to it.

Click on that, and it will take you to the Crimson Map Pack I believe. Download it!

EDIT: Ninja'd -.-
---
Currently playing: Rhythm Thief and the Emperor's Treasure - Let's Play on my YouTube! :D
My Gaming YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/MasterChief3624
#4BogusHypePosted 12/10/2012 10:32:57 PM
I went through the store at the bottom of the main menu. gave me exactly what i needed.
#5Paper_Mario_4(Topic Creator)Posted 12/10/2012 10:39:34 PM
KaMismyHERO posted...
Nicest reply you'll get.

Yeah but I have the season map pass and it says 800 microsoft points...I thought I paid $20 for this season pass specifically so I can pay less than 800 mp. Am I wrong in thinking this or did I f*** up somewhere along the way? Because I can't buy all three map packs at 800 mp if the f***ing map pass only gave me 2000 mp.

I am really confused here people. Microsoft has never been user friendly so I'm used to asking these questions. Now I just gotta wait for some kind person to give me the answer oh yeah.
#6Swan3624Posted 12/10/2012 10:40:41 PM
Paper_Mario_4 posted...
KaMismyHERO posted...
Nicest reply you'll get.

Yeah but I have the season map pass and it says 800 microsoft points...I thought I paid $20 for this season pass specifically so I can pay less than 800 mp. Am I wrong in thinking this or did I f*** up somewhere along the way? Because I can't buy all three map packs at 800 mp if the f***ing map pass only gave me 2000 mp.

I am really confused here people. Microsoft has never been user friendly so I'm used to asking these questions. Now I just gotta wait for some kind person to give me the answer oh yeah.

...that's strange... ?

I think I saw something about that. I think it said they fixed it, though. That's strange. Are you sure you bought the War Pass?
---
Currently playing: Rhythm Thief and the Emperor's Treasure - Let's Play on my YouTube! :D
My Gaming YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/MasterChief3624
#7Paper_Mario_4(Topic Creator)Posted 12/10/2012 10:48:48 PM
Swan3624 posted...
Paper_Mario_4 posted...
KaMismyHERO posted...
Nicest reply you'll get.

...that's strange... ?

I think I saw something about that. I think it said they fixed it, though. That's strange. Are you sure you bought the War Pass?

Oh okay, I put the code in and it gave me 2000 mp but now I went to the Halo 4 screen, went to xboxlive marketplace, and went to download War Games Map Pass.

But here's the thing: It says "If you own this Map Pass, access map packs thru the Halo 4 in-game store. Do not download from Xbox LIVE Marketplace or you will be charged twice."

So my question is: is it safe for me to go ahead and download since this seems to be the halo in-game store or what? Can some Map Pass holders can fill me in?
#8Paper_Mario_4(Topic Creator)Posted 12/10/2012 10:51:58 PM
Screw it, I'm taking a risk. This stuff microsoft pulls is ridiculous. Why they can never provide clear instructions is beyond me.
#9C16Posted 12/10/2012 10:57:48 PM(edited)
If you buy the season pass, you get all the map packs for free. When the map packs come out, you load the game up and the game gives you a pop up to download the packs for free. Do not download the maps any other way because it will charge you and you won't be refunded.
#10Paper_Mario_4(Topic Creator)Posted 12/10/2012 10:57:45 PM
C16 posted...
If it's telling you it's charging you, IT WILL CHARGE YOU and they won't refund your points. Never download a map pack if you have a season pass and it doesn't say Free.

I want to ask one last question before I take a risk. First off, let me just say that I typed in the code, it gave me 2000 mp. I have not DOWNLOADED the map pass which costs 2000 mp yet. Am I supposed to purchase that?