WARNING do not download crimson map pack you will be charged

#1giosclonePosted 12/11/2012 12:59:52 AM
if you dont have the season pass that is. I just got off the chat with ms support Ace. He said that it was a glitch on server side and will be resolved in the next 24 hours. those who purchaged it with out the season pass will be charged in ms points. what if they have no msp on their account i asked. He then told me a negative balance would show up on your account of 800 msp. Take this as you will and confirm it your self through ms support chat.
#2jpraelsterPosted 12/11/2012 1:02:37 AM
Thank you I knew I was right
#3LoneWolf4545Posted 12/11/2012 1:05:07 AM
I just talked to someone from support. they told me everything you said was a lie. Because what you are talking about is illegal.
---
Gt: swkids
#4SearchmanV16Posted 12/11/2012 1:05:10 AM
They cannot charge someone after the fact it was downloaded for free though?
---
Lets go Heat.
#5jpraelsterPosted 12/11/2012 1:06:06 AM
LoneWolf4545 posted...
I just talked to someone from support. they told me everything you said was a lie. Because what you are talking about is illegal.

It isnt illegal its business they arent stealing money from you you are just going in the negative they arent charging your card you will have negative msp
#6x1STP_KLOSRxPosted 12/11/2012 1:06:37 AM
Ace, eh?

I think we may have heard of the first person ever from Microsoft to give their real name!
#7x1STP_KLOSRxPosted 12/11/2012 1:07:34 AM
jpraelster posted...
LoneWolf4545 posted...

It isnt illegal its business they arent stealing money from you you are just going in the negative they arent charging your card you will have negative msp

Technically speaking, no. Microsoft won't do this because it's still currency. You can't put an account into the negative and force them to pay off the debt before they can add more points for a company mistake.
#8BlackMegadusPosted 12/11/2012 1:07:50 AM
So who's heads are we going to hang when this ends up not happening?

Wait a minute this is how the world ends!!!!!
Microsoft got us people. bunch of trolls
#9LoneWolf4545Posted 12/11/2012 1:10:24 AM
jpraelster posted...
LoneWolf4545 posted...

Yeah because its not illegal to charge someone for something that they already bought. That is definitely how a business is run.
---
Gt: swkids
#10StealthyVlad101Posted 12/11/2012 1:11:14 AM
jpraelster posted...
LoneWolf4545 posted...

Technically speaking, no. Microsoft won't do this because it's still currency. You can't put an account into the negative and force them to pay off the debt before they can add more points for a company mistake.

Yes they can, iTunes has done it, and if you try to redeem a gift card, or link a credit card it will just take money from one of those.
---
There are many worlds, but they all share the same sky, one sky one wish. GT and PSN: StealthyVlad