MS PR Responds

#11SubZeroChief23Posted 12/11/2012 8:14:05 PM
Extraspectre posted...
This still screws the value of their season pass though.

Yep. They could just give us 400 MSP to make up for it but instead they make up a lie to cover up their big screw up to make it seem like they actually wanted to be nice.
#12CHS_RICHPosted 12/11/2012 8:14:59 PM
So to be clear. If I bought standard Halo 4 and payed full price for the DLC...Should I be upset about anything?
#13The_MadnessPosted 12/11/2012 8:16:15 PM(edited)
CHS_RICH posted...
So to be clear. If I bought standard Halo 4 and payed full price for the DLC...Should I be upset about anything?

Well now the crimson map pack is free for everyone who played from november 6th to the 20th... They can download the pass for free until the 18th of December now.
#14SterlingFoxPosted 12/11/2012 8:15:37 PM
Extraspectre posted...
This still screws the value of their season pass though.

Only until the 18th.
---
Underwater Spartans:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Djp5dtz02eQ&feature=plcp
#15CHS_RICHPosted 12/11/2012 8:18:01 PM
The_Madness posted...
CHS_RICH posted...

Well now the crimson map pack is free for everyone who played from november 6th to the 20th... They can download the pass for free until the 18th of December now.

I believe I did that. Playing through those dates is what gave us the free specialization codes right? I redeemed those after I bought the DLC though..
#16metalclashPosted 12/11/2012 8:19:44 PM
LOL

sure M$... this was on "purpose"
---
people who snapchat are just flat out stupid.
#17The_MadnessPosted 12/11/2012 8:20:59 PM
CHS_RICH posted...
The_Madness posted...
CHS_RICH posted...

I believe I did that. Playing through those dates is what gave us the free specialization codes right? I redeemed those after I bought the DLC though..

Well if you had redeemed earlier, you would have seen it show up as free. It's a major gaffe by Microsoft and they're doing the usual thing about lying and saying it was always planned. Basically you are now out 800 ms points that won't be refunded.
#18DXLR8RPosted 12/11/2012 8:21:28 PM
Well well.
---
/\/ / /\/_/ /\ G A I D E N II - ||=|| /-\ |_ {{3}} all I need - also known as Skilotonn at TeamXbox
#19SterlingFoxPosted 12/11/2012 8:22:57 PM
The_Madness posted...
CHS_RICH posted...
The_Madness posted...
CHS_RICH posted...

Well if you had redeemed earlier, you would have seen it show up as free. It's a major gaffe by Microsoft and they're doing the usual thing about lying and saying it was always planned. Basically you are now out 800 ms points that won't be refunded.

Apparently calling Xbox Support can get you a partial to full refund.
---
Underwater Spartans:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Djp5dtz02eQ&feature=plcp
#20The_MadnessPosted 12/11/2012 8:24:54 PM
SterlingFox posted...
The_Madness posted...
CHS_RICH posted...
The_Madness posted...
CHS_RICH posted...

Apparently calling Xbox Support can get you a partial to full refund.

That's a lie... Those people are trolls saying that. Xbox Support in no way can give you a refund since they are not able to do so. It says it at the bottom of every piece of DLC, there are no refunds with this item.

I am active on several forums and know quite a few 343 and MS workers and no one has yet issued anything about refunds. I highly doubt some support staff usually in another country can magically credit your points back.