Everyone who got Crimson Pack FREE will have it locked on the 18th

#101Frost_LASERPosted 12/12/2012 8:52:54 AM
I'm quite surprised they didn't roll out the console bans. I knew they would do something though, they're weren't going to lose all the potential cash on a stupid mistake like that. Also lol at all the legal buffs in these threads; you guys do realized you signed their code of conduct and terms of use right, be happy the dont turn you into a humancentipad.
#102Xavier-HorovitzPosted 12/12/2012 8:54:48 AM
Frost_LASER posted...
I'm quite surprised they didn't roll out the console bans. I knew they would do something though, they're weren't going to lose all the potential cash on a stupid mistake like that. Also lol at all the legal buffs in these threads; you guys do realized you signed their code of conduct and terms of use right, be happy the dont turn you into a humancentipad.

Lmao. If they console banned me over their mistake, I'd sue their pants off. I probably will anyway if they somehow take my map pack away, but that's beyond the point.
---
PC "gaming" is NOT gaming, nor are you a gamer for doing it.
#103NovaLevossidaPosted 12/12/2012 8:56:36 AM(edited)
What a sad, sad, sad excuse for a cover up.

December 10 on Waypoint blog:

We have new maps! Access them from the in-game store and buy it!

December 11 on Waypoint blog:

We ****ed up! Better release a statement saying that we intended you to have them as a trial even though they were listed as two different prices in different locations and that players would randomly get different prices for the map pack in the in game store depending if they rebooted their console! It was such a planned free trial period that we decided to announce it a day after it went live! Sorry to all of you who bought it through the Dashboard's marketplace and missed out on the trial. You should have been psychic enough to know about our upcoming trial! (Whew! Think they bought it, Mr. Gates?)

What an absolute joke.
---
Invading world of the guilty as spirit of vengeance The guilty pay the price.
I hate Square-Activision's FFXIII and its slew of cash-in spin-offs & sequels
#104BeastlyIguanaPosted 12/12/2012 8:56:14 AM
Xavier-Horovitz posted...
Frost_LASER posted...

Lmao. If they console banned me over their mistake, I'd sue their pants off. I probably will anyway if they somehow take my map pack away, but that's beyond the point.

You are going to spend hundreds, if not thousands, of dollars on a lawyer...

For a ten dollar map pack. Grow up.
---
Most of my messages are posted from an iPod Touch, so expect some spelling errors.
#105Xavier-HorovitzPosted 12/12/2012 8:57:21 AM
BeastlyIguana posted...
Frost_LASER posted...

They're doing something illegal, and I will spend whatever it takes just to take a crap on them.
---
#106LesserAngelPosted 12/12/2012 8:57:53 AM
BeastlyIguana posted...
Frost_LASER posted...

They're doing something illegal, and I will spend whatever it takes just to take a crap on them.

Save your money and crap on a pigeon.
#107faxmachnePosted 12/12/2012 9:00:36 AM
BeastlyIguana posted...
Frost_LASER posted...

good luck bro, let me know how it goes
---
Thanks to the guy who blabbed on my old one
#108BeastlyIguanaPosted 12/12/2012 9:00:54 AM
BeastlyIguana posted...
Frost_LASER posted...

You have no idea how much Micrsoft could spend on that case and not care, whereas you could spend everything you have.
---
Most of my messages are posted from an iPod Touch, so expect some spelling errors.
#109Rainey-kinsPosted 12/12/2012 9:03:06 AM
BeastlyIguana posted...
Frost_LASER posted...

Seriously? You got something for free, and got to play it for free, and now you're mad because you *shouldn't* have gotten it for free, but you're too greedy to admit it, so you want to NOW spend a couple thousand dollars on a case that you'll lose, simply to prove that you're right?

Kid, forget MS lawyers, the JUDGE will throw your case out in a heartbeat, and if he doesn't, the second heartbeat where he reads the "MS can do whatever it wants with it's content" will be all it takes. :T
---
Royal Rose
#110Xavier-HorovitzPosted 12/12/2012 9:04:50 AM
It's really cute that you guys think I'm going to lose my case :3 I have an Aunt AND a cousin, both work at Micro$oft. Literally already spoke to them and they completely agree with me. My aunt took some convincing, but she sees the criminal side.
---