Everyone who got Crimson Pack FREE will have it locked on the 18th

#41JummedPosted 12/12/2012 1:41:30 AM
CobyFleener posted...
axemaster72 posted...
CobyFleener posted...
Rainey-kins posted...
CobyFleener posted...
I did pay for them. When i clicked confirmed purchase it said the price was 0 MS.

Is it in your billing history? :T

I don't know. The only reason why I decided to purchase it, was because they had it offered at 0 MS points.

If a company can offered a limited time deal, and I take advantage of said deal, why should I be punished. They made the decision to offer it at that price.

Not an intentional decision.

Regardless of if it was intentional or not, they made the decision to have those maps advertised as 0 MS points. With no fore mention of a limited time offer, or a trial version of said maps.

Wrong. Map prices were advertised at 800MS long before becoming available for download. Which is why they offered the discounted season pass.
---
Flowing Through My Xbox: Assassin's Creed, Assassin's Creed III, Halo 4, Borderlands: GOTY, TES: Oblivion, THPS:HD
#42CobyFleenerPosted 12/12/2012 1:42:28 AM
Jummed posted...
Wrong. Map prices were advertised at 800MS long before becoming available for download. Which is why they offered the discounted season pass.

False. When I went to purchase the map pack, they had it advertised as 0 MS points.
---
Indianapolis Colts - Season Record 9-4
Next Game: Houston Texans
#43R4M5T4RPosted 12/12/2012 1:44:31 AM
infamous3668 posted...
if this is true I see this ending badly also... I actually paid for them and I have a bad feeling they're gonna lock me out as well

as a fellow limited edtion and/or 800 points payer i would just like to say:
word.
---
RJ FC: 077522406323 statistically speaking, 6 out of 7 dwarfs aren't happy
#44SomnambulisticPosted 12/12/2012 2:28:02 AM
I hope they have their s*** organized and figured out if they really do end up doing this. I'm an LE owner and if I end up getting screwed and having to buy the map packs again I'm probably gonna flip s***.
---
You wanna live forever?
#45duericPosted 12/12/2012 2:52:59 AM
Called it.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#46MeatwadMontanaPosted 12/12/2012 2:57:24 AM
"However, LE / Map pass buyers also got some armor with their DLC"

Wrong, map pass buyers got armor. LE buyers only got the maps.
#47faxmachnePosted 12/12/2012 3:03:47 AM
MeatwadMontana posted...
"However, LE / Map pass buyers also got some armor with their DLC"

Wrong, map pass buyers got armor. LE buyers only got the maps.

no we got the armour as well

the 2 helmets, i have them and I got the Ltd edition
---
Thanks to the guy who blabbed on my old one
#48thethirdthoughtPosted 12/12/2012 3:27:06 AM
metroidman92 posted...
Rainey-kins posted...
Xavier-Horovitz posted...
How f****** dare they lock away content that I've already downloaded. They messed up and should just own up to it. Guess I'll have to find an easy way to get 800 points.

Nope. According to them, they gave you a trial. Don't complain about getting something for free then having it taken away. It was a timed gift, that's all. Hush.

No, the only 'trials' I've ever seen on the Marketplace are for Arcade games, and things listed explicitly as trials.

MS is desperately backpedaling and covering their ass. And doing pretty poorly at it.

This guy has it right. Microsoft is just bsing and backpedaling with this whole free map pack fiasco. It basically amounts to this: "oh, we meant to let everyone play it for free for a week then take it back but just didn't publicly tell anyone at all whatsoever with no indication or hint leading up to it"
#49SnakeEyes170Posted 12/12/2012 3:32:31 AM
dueric posted...
Called it.

tomorrow, it will be light out at some point during the day
called it
---
http://blackacrebrewing.com/hey.swf
DotA 2 random player
#50duericPosted 12/12/2012 3:42:14 AM
SnakeEyes170 posted...
dueric posted...
Called it.

tomorrow, it will be light out at some point during the day
called it

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/632877-halo-4/64881964
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member