Did you play any Halo games extensively before Reach? (multiplayer wise)

#1metalclashPosted 12/12/2012 5:54:04 AM
Did you play any Halo games extensively before Reach? (multiplayer wise) - Results (120 votes)
Yes. (Halo CE, Halo 2, Halo 3)
87.5% (105 votes)
No.
12.5% (15 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Just to see where people stand and maybe why some people have the opinions that they do. This doesn't include Halo Wars or ODST
---
people who snapchat are just flat out stupid.
#2BeastlyIguanaPosted 12/12/2012 5:56:40 AM
I played Halo 3 custom games with my friend for hours every day. I never could quite beat him. I always got close, but he was a shrivel better than me. Didn't have XBL then.
---
Most of my messages are posted from an iPod Touch, so expect some spelling errors.
#3gOwCoD4Posted 12/12/2012 5:59:33 AM
I never really got into playing Halo 2's multiplayer, but I was an avid player of Halo CE on the PC (Custom Edition was SO much fun, what with all the custom maps and such) and when Halo 3 came out it was essentially my reason for buying the Xbox 360, and I pretty much played only Halo 3's multiplayer after that (In terms of Halo games. I've played other multiplayer games before on the 360).
---
People really need to stop complaining about the inclusion of online passes...
#4Brendy_BoyPosted 12/12/2012 5:59:44 AM
I've played every Halo extensively.

Halo CE is still the best. Reach is the absolute worst.
---
Xbox Live Gamertag: Brendover
PSN: BabyInABrender
#5That_kid_personPosted 12/12/2012 6:00:42 AM
The one I played least was Halo 2. Just didn't like it. Though I only played Halo CE online on the pc.
---
Malinka? Kalinka?
Freud? Keloid?
#6galv0Posted 12/12/2012 6:01:12 AM
Played a ton of CE, 2 and 3 (and Wars, for that matter), but couldn't get into Reach. I never beat the campaign and barely touched multiplayer.
---
Noobs -_-
#7SunDevil77Posted 12/12/2012 6:02:11 AM
Hundreds of hours in Halo 2...the GOOD days of XBL.
---
These people are meat virgins. They'll be taken by the grill and delicately and tenderly be shown the ways of flavorful meat love. The first time is beautiful.
#8ArcGuardPosted 12/12/2012 6:02:11 AM
This poll is kinda backfiring on you there, op. It's 19-0.

What were you trying to prove, exactly? That the only reason people like/dislike Halo 4 is because they only played reach and nothing else?
#9Samurai162Posted 12/12/2012 6:05:32 AM
First no XD

I played some Halo 3 online when i first got my 360 and i loved it because it was a big upgrade from the N64/PS2. Reach came out a little later and i play(ed) the heck out of it. So i never got to play multiplayer on the first two.
#10metalclash(Topic Creator)Posted 12/12/2012 6:09:01 AM
ArcGuard posted...
This poll is kinda backfiring on you there, op. It's 19-0.

What were you trying to prove, exactly? That the only reason people like/dislike Halo 4 is because they only played reach and nothing else?

Someone brought up a point on some old topic (can't remember where) that maybe people don't mind the gameplay "issues" as much in Halo 4 as they should is because they haven't played previous Halo's. I figured that since most people hated reach, I'd ask about games before that. Guess that isn't the case.

Good to know that there are a lot of long time Halo players on here though. I just wish there was more support for unmodded custom games settings.
---
people who snapchat are just flat out stupid.