Did you play any Halo games extensively before Reach? (multiplayer wise)

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Did you play any Halo games extensively before Reach? (multiplayer wise)

User Info: metalclash

metalclash
4 years ago#1
Did you play any Halo games extensively before Reach? (multiplayer wise) - Results (120 votes)
Yes. (Halo CE, Halo 2, Halo 3)
87.5% (105 votes)
No.
12.5% (15 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Just to see where people stand and maybe why some people have the opinions that they do. This doesn't include Halo Wars or ODST
people who snapchat are just flat out stupid.

User Info: BeastlyIguana

BeastlyIguana
4 years ago#2
I played Halo 3 custom games with my friend for hours every day. I never could quite beat him. I always got close, but he was a shrivel better than me. Didn't have XBL then.
Most of my messages are posted from an iPod Touch, so expect some spelling errors.

User Info: gOwCoD4

gOwCoD4
4 years ago#3
I never really got into playing Halo 2's multiplayer, but I was an avid player of Halo CE on the PC (Custom Edition was SO much fun, what with all the custom maps and such) and when Halo 3 came out it was essentially my reason for buying the Xbox 360, and I pretty much played only Halo 3's multiplayer after that (In terms of Halo games. I've played other multiplayer games before on the 360).
People really need to stop complaining about the inclusion of online passes...

User Info: Brendy_Boy

Brendy_Boy
4 years ago#4
I've played every Halo extensively.

Halo CE is still the best. Reach is the absolute worst.
Xbox Live Gamertag: Brendover
PSN: BabyInABrender

User Info: That_kid_person

That_kid_person
4 years ago#5
The one I played least was Halo 2. Just didn't like it. Though I only played Halo CE online on the pc.
Malinka? Kalinka?
Freud? Keloid?

User Info: galv0

galv0
4 years ago#6
Played a ton of CE, 2 and 3 (and Wars, for that matter), but couldn't get into Reach. I never beat the campaign and barely touched multiplayer.
Noobs -_-

User Info: SunDevil77

SunDevil77
4 years ago#7
Hundreds of hours in Halo 2...the GOOD days of XBL.
These people are meat virgins. They'll be taken by the grill and delicately and tenderly be shown the ways of flavorful meat love. The first time is beautiful.

User Info: ArcGuard

ArcGuard
4 years ago#8
This poll is kinda backfiring on you there, op. It's 19-0.

What were you trying to prove, exactly? That the only reason people like/dislike Halo 4 is because they only played reach and nothing else?

User Info: Samurai162

Samurai162
4 years ago#9
First no XD

I played some Halo 3 online when i first got my 360 and i loved it because it was a big upgrade from the N64/PS2. Reach came out a little later and i play(ed) the heck out of it. So i never got to play multiplayer on the first two.

User Info: metalclash

metalclash
4 years ago#10
ArcGuard posted...
This poll is kinda backfiring on you there, op. It's 19-0.

What were you trying to prove, exactly? That the only reason people like/dislike Halo 4 is because they only played reach and nothing else?

Someone brought up a point on some old topic (can't remember where) that maybe people don't mind the gameplay "issues" as much in Halo 4 as they should is because they haven't played previous Halo's. I figured that since most people hated reach, I'd ask about games before that. Guess that isn't the case.

Good to know that there are a lot of long time Halo players on here though. I just wish there was more support for unmodded custom games settings.
people who snapchat are just flat out stupid.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Did you play any Halo games extensively before Reach? (multiplayer wise)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived