C/D: Bloom ruined Halo Reach

#61deimos91Posted 12/13/2012 10:45:48 AM
Asherlee10 posted...
I didn't mind Armor Lock. I never used it, but liked it when others did. It's an easy kill.

A well-timed grenade or waiting for the AL to reduce was simple enough. It would only save that person from dying for a few moments. I can't recall a time when I saw someone use Armor Lock and got away without dying afterwards.

there was a few videos of FFA slayer were a dude took 6 guys out in that tower on pinnacle in a file share he was useing the DMR and AL in CQC and tore them a new one if used correct it can be a good tool but its not meant to be used as a last resort when your shields are down it has better uses
---
Intel core 2 duo E4400 2 GHZ|Radeon 4650 512MB|2 GB DDR2 ram/steam:fartman91/3DSFC:3265-5740-7951
#62demonicshockPosted 12/13/2012 10:46:02 AM
LordNobunaga posted...
Armor Lock. It made battles too slow and was a "wait! time-out! I'm about to die!" button..

I stopped playing Reach specifically because armor lock exists.
---
"Keep your babby mode controls away from my Halo." - NSTRIDENT
GT: cemetery ghoul
#63AdamskaPosted 12/13/2012 10:47:07 AM
Bloom and ARMOR LOCK killed Reach.

The meaningless rank had to do with it too.
---
"I prefer to call armour lock "an admission of failure" " - jimmytheballs
Xbox Live Gamertag - Blue Idiot
#64SpiduxLimitlessPosted 12/13/2012 10:47:25 AM
"A Feature that was fixed a year into the games life RUINED the game that people still play today! It's ROO-END!"
---
They call me Spoke Wrecker...
Thizz iz what it iz GT-Spidux
#65demonicshockPosted 12/13/2012 10:48:19 AM
BeastlyIguana posted...
dark_shard posted...
I'm sorry but I believe that being a good gamer involves adapting to the game you are playing. It's not the game that did something wrong, it's the player.

You're right, Superman 64 was an amazing game.

rofl
---
"Keep your babby mode controls away from my Halo." - NSTRIDENT
GT: cemetery ghoul
#66AdamskaPosted 12/13/2012 10:48:30 AM
SpiduxLimitless posted...
"A Feature that was fixed a year into the games life RUINED the game that people still play today! It's ROO-END!"

They took too long. Reach had a lot of players in the beginning. Then they just said "**** this crap"
---
"I prefer to call armour lock "an admission of failure" " - jimmytheballs
Xbox Live Gamertag - Blue Idiot
#67jintarmanPosted 12/13/2012 11:26:39 AM
Quote:Yeah, I had a problem with being forced to spam and having kills be determined on a random factor.I don't like dice rolls deciding if I live or die in a competitive FPS.

I'm sure people who sucked with precision weapons loved it.

@MetaIGearRex

It didn't require luck, it required timing.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10
#68True_ScornPosted 12/13/2012 11:27:49 AM
Didn't mind Reach.
#69SpiduxLimitlessPosted 12/13/2012 11:29:33 AM
HybridSnake posted...
SpiduxLimitless posted...

They took too long. Reach had a lot of players in the beginning. Then they just said "**** this crap"

I'm pretty sure MW3 and other games had something to do with that too. I'm not saying it was bad, but it didn't break the game as much as people are trying to make it out.
---
They call me Spoke Wrecker...
Thizz iz what it iz GT-Spidux