Elite comparison

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Elite comparison

User Info: panzerwing27

panzerwing27
4 years ago#1
I was board so i decided to see how halo 4 elites compared to the other games. Defense wise their about the same as reach. Reach can take a few more AR rounds but 4 can take more plasma/storm rifle rounds. They're the same in PP rounds and melee. As for the AI they seem to me to act lot like halo 2. What i didn't realise is how much elite defense has dropped since halo 2. Back then they could take double the melee and and more automatic fire. Plasma defense hasn't change much.
---
Gaming since 1990

User Info: Ultima_Wraith

Ultima_Wraith
4 years ago#2
They both seem to be allergic to plasma grenades. Stick one and they swell up and fall over.
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 5372-8212-5739 | 3DS Friend Code 0430-8284-1167 | Gamertag: UltimaWraith

panzerwing27
4 years ago#3
Fall overs a bit harsh. I tagged a halo 4 elite and he got blasted in to a wall.
---
Gaming since 1990

Ultima_Wraith
4 years ago#4
panzerwing27 posted...
Fall overs a bit harsh. I tagged a halo 4 elite and he got blasted in to a wall.
---

Impromptu Interior Decoration is a legitimate strategy!
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 5372-8212-5739 | 3DS Friend Code 0430-8284-1167 | Gamertag: UltimaWraith

User Info: Urdnot_Runt

Urdnot_Runt
4 years ago#5
I just hate how they almost always pause and do a battle cry or whatever when you get their shield down. Reach, too.

FFS, make them hard to kill like they were in Halo 1 and 2.

User Info: AoENIAC

AoENIAC
4 years ago#6
Golds can survive a plasma grenade sticky in this one.
Is there something about the way I type that makes it sound angry? Maybe it's just something about the way you read.

panzerwing27
4 years ago#7
Lol
---
Gaming since 1990

Ultima_Wraith
4 years ago#8
Urdnot_Runt posted...
I just hate how they almost always pause and do a battle cry or whatever when you get their shield down. Reach, too.

FFS, make them hard to kill like they were in Halo 1 and 2.

That's when I punch them and get an easy kill. It's a really effective strategy.

panzerwing27
4 years ago#9
Urdnot_Runt posted...

I didn't find them doing this as much in 4 as they did in reach when i was testing this.
---
Gaming since 1990
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Elite comparison

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived