Do you care about your K/D?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Do you care about your K/D?

User Info: Dville_Weezy

Dville_Weezy
4 years ago#31
I look at it every now and then, but I'm more concerned with racking up assists.

User Info: Zazabar

Zazabar
4 years ago#32
I do. It's a shame, in the games that measure K/D I feel the need to do better. In games that don't or just have your stats for that match, I tend to have more fun and just relax.

Halo is rage, but fun for me. Team Fortress 2 is fun with little rage for me.
http://www.xfire.com/profile/zazabar/
You'll see...I'll still be Andy's favorite toy. >:)

User Info: Changlini

Changlini
4 years ago#33
I'm a guest, so no.
The refurbish NER, oh how you've redeemed me.
Walker, you're here because you wanted to be something you're not, a hero ~Konrad

User Info: EX_Cirnochao222

EX_Cirnochao222
4 years ago#34
I like to have anything positive in Slayer, but not a care in the world in objective gametypes.

User Info: Crayonmuffin

Crayonmuffin
4 years ago#35
I only care in slayer. Because my deaths have a direct impact on the outcome of which team wins. In objective based games it's not that big of a deal...because it's objective based. But it's nice to be positive in any case.

My buddy got an "Unfriggenbelieveable" the other day. Was pretty awesome

User Info: Dr_Havok

Dr_Havok
4 years ago#36
Yes.
\` \/ `//
/_/\_\\BOX gamert@g: Dr Havok

User Info: bender_therobot

bender_therobot
4 years ago#37
Not really, but then i play alot of objective.

When i first started playing this game i made it my goal to preserve my K/D as much as possible, but found i was not enjoying playing as much.

Once i started going for the objective rather than kills i found i started enjoying myself more as well as winning more.

And yes my K/D is terrible.
Oh wait, you're serious. Let me laugh even harder.

User Info: majorm

majorm
4 years ago#38
Arcadia__person posted...
I care some, but I'm not that good at this game and it would be frustrating if I took it too seriously.>_>

Pretty much this for me too. I'm not good enough to worry too much about it. For every really good game I have, I know there will be a bad one coming soon too. Mine is above 1 which is all I care about. So I guess I DO care a little. I just don't want to die more than I kill because I feel I'm hurting the team when I do.

At least when I do go negative I don't usually die too much. If I feel I'm struggling in a match, I tend to drop back so I don't pile up a bunch of deaths.
Five million Cybermen, easy. One Doctor...now you're scared.

User Info: jesse_skater

jesse_skater
4 years ago#39
KD doesn't mean, and has never meant anything in halo. I would much rather have a teammate who is willing to die to milk hill time, and keep getting touches on flags to keep it alive.
XBL: Jesse I3aker

User Info: NCSPirate

NCSPirate
4 years ago#40
I did until I decided to get drunk and play a few rounds.
k
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Do you care about your K/D?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived