Do you care about your K/D?

#31Dville_WeezyPosted 12/13/2012 11:49:00 PM
I look at it every now and then, but I'm more concerned with racking up assists.
#32ZazabarPosted 12/14/2012 12:45:07 AM
I do. It's a shame, in the games that measure K/D I feel the need to do better. In games that don't or just have your stats for that match, I tend to have more fun and just relax.

Halo is rage, but fun for me. Team Fortress 2 is fun with little rage for me.
---
http://www.xfire.com/profile/zazabar/
You'll see...I'll still be Andy's favorite toy. >:)
#33ChangliniPosted 12/14/2012 12:45:50 AM
I'm a guest, so no.
---
The refurbish NER, oh how you've redeemed me.
Walker, you're here because you wanted to be something you're not, a hero ~Konrad
#34EX_Cirnochao222Posted 12/14/2012 3:52:46 AM
I like to have anything positive in Slayer, but not a care in the world in objective gametypes.
#35CrayonmuffinPosted 12/14/2012 4:04:00 AM
I only care in slayer. Because my deaths have a direct impact on the outcome of which team wins. In objective based games it's not that big of a deal...because it's objective based. But it's nice to be positive in any case.

My buddy got an "Unfriggenbelieveable" the other day. Was pretty awesome
#36UB1SOFTPosted 12/14/2012 4:06:45 AM
Yes.
---
\` \/ `//
/_/\_\\BOX gamert@g: Dr Havok
#37bender_therobotPosted 12/14/2012 4:15:05 AM
Not really, but then i play alot of objective.

When i first started playing this game i made it my goal to preserve my K/D as much as possible, but found i was not enjoying playing as much.

Once i started going for the objective rather than kills i found i started enjoying myself more as well as winning more.

And yes my K/D is terrible.
---
Oh wait, you're serious. Let me laugh even harder.
#38majormPosted 12/14/2012 4:38:04 AM
Arcadia__person posted...
I care some, but I'm not that good at this game and it would be frustrating if I took it too seriously.>_>

Pretty much this for me too. I'm not good enough to worry too much about it. For every really good game I have, I know there will be a bad one coming soon too. Mine is above 1 which is all I care about. So I guess I DO care a little. I just don't want to die more than I kill because I feel I'm hurting the team when I do.

At least when I do go negative I don't usually die too much. If I feel I'm struggling in a match, I tend to drop back so I don't pile up a bunch of deaths.
---
Five million Cybermen, easy. One Doctor...now you're scared.
#39jesse_skaterPosted 12/14/2012 4:50:13 AM
KD doesn't mean, and has never meant anything in halo. I would much rather have a teammate who is willing to die to milk hill time, and keep getting touches on flags to keep it alive.
---
XBL: Jesse I3aker
#40NCSPiratePosted 12/14/2012 5:15:13 AM
I did until I decided to get drunk and play a few rounds.
---
k