Do you care about your K/D?

#61Killean_NuggetsPosted 12/14/2012 7:12:06 AM(edited)
You're acting as if that site has any relevance in the first place. I bet you don't even know what HTR High Skill is based on. Also, reported for being a douche for no reason.

You actually think I am referring to HTR HS? You do realise that I discredit it probably more than anyone else here?

No, what I am referring to is your obvious ineptitude at Halo, which is not only showed in your over emphasis on k/d, but also your pretty abysmal stats. Stick to rage-quitting from BTB with the other baddies, that is probably the only thing you are good at.
---
vBlite
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pw5x_bc9Lvo&feature=plcp
#62Asherlee10Posted 12/14/2012 7:12:04 AM
21 kills 16 Assists 9 deaths

We lost that game and I was 1st place on my team, so I guess 8th.

I noticed our team had 55 assists, whereas the winning team only had 45.
---
"Opinions should be a result of a thought, not a substitute for it."
#63Asherlee10Posted 12/14/2012 7:14:07 AM
Killean_Nuggets posted...
Stick to rage-quitting from BTB

People ragequit BTB? But WHY?!
---
"Opinions should be a result of a thought, not a substitute for it."
#64SeikenZPosted 12/14/2012 7:20:54 AM(edited)
You're acting as if that site has any relevance in the first place. I bet you don't even know what HTR High Skill is based on. Also, reported for being a douche for no reason.

You actually think I am referring to HTR HS? You do realise that I discredit it probably more than anyone else here?

No, what I am referring to is your obvious ineptitude at Halo, which is not only showed in your over emphasis on k/d, but also your pretty abysmal stats. Stick to rage-quitting from BTB with the other baddies, you are clearly good at that.

Should I somehow know you? No, I don't and honestly I don't even want to.

Yes, I like to quit games, especially those join in progress games and especially when teamed up with people that only like to die over and over. Playing solo can be like that and I don't care about a win/loss ratio either because of that.

Who are you, to say what I should and should not do? You don't know people's circumstances. Continue to stay an arrogant prick, that's one thing you seem to excel at.
---
#65lderivedxPosted 12/14/2012 7:21:04 AM
Someone is a bit touchy that he was told that he's terrible.
#66NejiHyuga900Posted 12/14/2012 7:21:34 AM
The only time I ever cared about my K/D in a shooter game was Call of Duty 4. After that, I no longer cared as I am always under 1.00 in every CoD and perhaps Halo games.
---
Xbox 360 Gamertag & Nintendo Network ID: TDPNeji
Steam name: NejiHyuga900
#67Killean_NuggetsPosted 12/14/2012 7:25:13 AM(edited)
Who are you

Someone much, much better than you.

Couple of points though, next time you post on my board, try to be less aggressive. Also don't try to preach to others as if you are in any way good.

K, thx, bye.
---
vBlite
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pw5x_bc9Lvo&feature=plcp
#68DSquariusPosted 12/14/2012 7:25:29 AM
Is anybody else shocked at how long it took for the topic to turn out like this?

lol
---
Get at me
Xbox Live : DSquarius
#69chamber29Posted 12/14/2012 7:27:36 AM
When playing slayer...Yes, probably too much. Otherwise I don't care
---
-- I love stats, they tell you everything. If only there was a stat to prove why my stats matter...Not wins, I don't get those
#70SeikenZPosted 12/14/2012 7:29:57 AM
Who are you

Someone much, much better than you.

Couple of points though, next time you post on my board, try to be less aggressive. Also don't try to preach to others as if you are in any way good.

K, thx, bye.

If anything, you're someone that sounds like a little child. Preach to others? What are you even talking about?
---