Which AA do you use and why?

#1WiredKnightPosted 12/14/2012 4:34:48 PM
Just curious -

I like the Hardlight shield. It provides good defensive options as if your shields go down you can pop it to buy yourself some time or get back into cover (especially if you were being shot at at long range). It can protect you from nearly any firepower if you notice something incoming (saved myself from scorpion shells). Provides good offensive options sometimes (equip shotgun and pop shield when noticed and start advancing on opponent).

I feel it has good versatility so it's my favorite. Granted it has its weakenesses (slow movement speed and vulnerable from other directions) but I feel those are fair concessions to make for it.
#212345sniperz123Posted 12/14/2012 4:36:28 PM
holograms, they do in fact trick people.

Here's the best use for them, putting them in front of binary rifle users and watch them waste their ammo.
---
"It was plenty warm and I was farting continuously under the sheet, creating a kind of greenhouse effect." -Dwight
#3SpiduxxudipSPosted 12/14/2012 4:38:25 PM
Regen field.

Plop it down before start fighting someone/people, you only need to strafe into it for a second for it to start regenerating your shields.
---
They call me Spoke Wrecker....
Thizz iz what it iz GT-Spidux
#4TheIastspartanPosted 12/14/2012 4:40:26 PM
Regen field is the only one that doesn't suck ass or can be nullified via a perk, so I tend to use it the most. I'd be all over Thruster Pack if it was better though.
#5iRGushPosted 12/14/2012 4:41:49 PM
thruster pack so I can get out of jail free
---
Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.
#6appleturnover87Posted 12/14/2012 4:43:00 PM
iRGush posted...
thruster pack so I can get out of jail free

---
What's love got to do, got to do with it?
#7Paragon049Posted 12/14/2012 4:43:07 PM
I use Promethean Vision on every class because it's stupidly overpowered. I've used almost every other AA a bunch and none of them are as good as PV.
---
YOU PAID FOR THE WHOLE SEAT, BUT YOU'LL ONLY NEED THE EDGE
#8Urdnot_RuntPosted 12/14/2012 4:43:48 PM
I use almost all of them but my current favorite is the hologram. Works on almost everyone and leads to hilariously embarrassing kills
#9TheIastspartanPosted 12/14/2012 4:47:55 PM
Paragon049 posted...
I use Promethean Vision on every class because it's stupidly overpowered. I've used almost every other AA a bunch and none of them are as good as PV.

Meh, I personally find it pretty balanced once you realize it's essentially just a visualization of your motion tracker. I mean, it has it's uses, but it feels like a waste of a slot to me.
#10nab195Posted 12/14/2012 4:49:00 PM
Hologram.

Without it my enjoyment of the game would deteriorate.