Which AA do you use and why?

#31puppyPosted 12/14/2012 6:37:39 PM
Camo for big team, shield for objective. Camo always gets me the first shot on slayer, and when I get the first shot I usually win.
---
You look under puppy's message.
You find a potion!
#32Ultima_WraithPosted 12/14/2012 6:38:20 PM
Autosentry mostly, it's a good distraction to keep the enemy from looking directly at me and ensure me a shot advantage.
---
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 5372-8212-5739 | 3DS Friend Code 0430-8284-1167 | Gamertag: UltimaWraith
#33X250Posted 12/14/2012 6:39:02 PM
dragnhuntr666 posted...
X250 posted...
The thing is I do notice the blue outline. I've killed 3 active camo guys who were hiding thanks to PV.

AC is NOT Stealth. AC is a armor ability, when stealth is a "perk", just like Wheelman.

Sorry, used to people using them hand in hand. Point still rests, it doesn't nullfiy it.
#34huerito323Posted 12/14/2012 6:50:41 PM
Jetpack! Because it makes me feel free like a bird!!

See an enemy running towards you with a sword? No worries, fly up in the air and shoot him till his death! Then teabag and steal his sword.

You look on your radar, and find out there's a red dot right behind you? No worries, fly in the air, and watch the enemy punch the air as you shoot him in the head.

ahhh, I love my jetpack.
#35Private_NoobPosted 12/14/2012 6:58:24 PM
Thruster Pack. I have dodged so many deaths with this AA.

PV is crap to me because it tells me what the Motion Sensor already tells me.
Active Camo is also useless to me because the enemy always seems to see the distortion of the air (As if the blips on the Motion Sensor wasn't a big enough giveaway.)
---
Arceus: "It's time to bring Humanity to JUSTICE!"
Haggard: "Oh yeah? Says YOU and what army?"
#36singhellotakuPosted 12/14/2012 7:37:26 PM
Can't beat bouncing grenades back at people with the hardlight shield
#37JkickitPosted 12/14/2012 7:39:54 PM
ViktorMax posted...
Jkickit posted...
Thruster Pack, it's saved me countless times.
Still debating wether to use Shielding or Moblity with it.

yea good points, i struggle to decide to keep shielding or not. depends on map and gametype i guess.

Yep. Regen Field also sounds great with Shielding.
Invincibility, mwahahahaha!
---
Oh no meng! http://tinyurl.com/bcnp2xk FF XIII/Skyrim = 100% - --- GT: Gears of Wario
Now Playing: Skyrim, PKMN White 2, and PKMN Crystal.
#38SociopathixPosted 12/14/2012 7:46:21 PM
I use hologram, camo or jet pack depending on the map
---
The world requires no audience, no witnesses, no witnesses!
GT: Sociopathix msg first if your gonna add please
#39Arcadia__personPosted 12/14/2012 8:56:28 PM
I use hologram. It's pretty effective in dominion. Sending the hologram up lifts or through doorways usually tricks campers into getting out of position and wasting shots of whatever power weapon they have. Getting people to waste binary rifle or incineration cannon shots is always fun.

I think it's also useful for causing opponents to miss shots and melees by drawing their auto-aim, but I'm not really that skilled with it.
---
"Impossible is just a word people use to make themselves feel better when they quit." -Skies of Arcadia
#40ViktorMaxPosted 12/14/2012 9:01:48 PM
puppy posted...
Camo for big team, shield for objective. Camo always gets me the first shot on slayer, and when I get the first shot I usually win.

ur bad at halo
---
True dat.