What do you listen to while you play?

#31SahdukPosted 12/16/2012 2:44:57 PM
SirenHunter posted...
darren19822000 posted...
SpiduxLimitless posted...
Stupid ass people talking all around me while I try to concentrate on my muted game.

Life's a ***** when you have a wife and kids.

this...and also having them run in front of my screen. or try to "talk" as soon as i boot the game up.

Yeah, stupid kids wanting attention. If only there was a way you could not have them if you didn't want them...

have you ever even been around children
---
Lithibetilithibeticlthicbetbirchbichbetic
#32SirenHunterPosted 12/16/2012 2:46:08 PM
Sahduk posted...
SirenHunter posted...
darren19822000 posted...
Stupid ass people talking all around me while I try to concentrate on my muted game.

this...and also having them run in front of my screen. or try to "talk" as soon as i boot the game up.

Yeah, stupid kids wanting attention. If only there was a way you could not have them if you didn't want them...

have you ever even been around children

Yup, they're loud and want attention. If you don't like that don't have them. Simple really.
#33SpiduxLimitlessPosted 12/16/2012 2:51:52 PM
SirenHunter posted...
darren19822000 posted...

I love my kids, and I would never trade them for anything in the world (But don't tell them that, I want them on their toes). Kids don't need your 100% attention all the time, that's how you get spoiled kids and, later in life, piece of **** adults. When a child becomes old enough, 3-5 years old, they need to learn independence, it's just a normal thing.

So don't think I'm ignoring my children, just sometimes kids can go play themselves in their room. Hell, that's why the wife and I decided on two kids and not just one. If you ever have children, believe me, you're opinion will change.
---
They call me Spoke Wrecker...
Thizz iz what it iz GT-Spidux
#34AlphaShinoPosted 12/16/2012 2:51:57 PM
Dmx
#35SirenHunterPosted 12/16/2012 2:54:56 PM
SirenHunter posted...
darren19822000 posted...

I love my kids, and I would never trade them for anything in the world (But don't tell them that, I want them on their toes). Kids don't need your 100% attention all the time, that's how you get spoiled kids and, later in life, piece of **** adults. When a child becomes old enough, 3-5 years old, they need to learn independence, it's just a normal thing.

So don't think I'm ignoring my children, just sometimes kids can go play themselves in their room. Hell, that's why the wife and I decided on two kids and not just one. If you ever have children, believe me, you're opinion will change.

I wasn't saying you don't love your kids. It's just I don't think you should be frustrated at the expected.
#36darren19822000Posted 12/16/2012 2:58:21 PM
SirenHunter posted...
>

my kids gets plenty of attention thanks. they do need to knwo when its time to play with each other too. i can see you dont have kids. when you do then come talk to me.

this guy is like reading my mind today. im totally 100% in agreement. my daughter was first so she learned how to be independent. we play quite a bit but she also can entertain herself. my son is the opposite thanks to my wife. he is so spoiled now he knows he can cry or moan and get anythign from her.
---
gt darren reefnugs
#37PecosBill1980Posted 12/16/2012 3:16:32 PM
OCREMIX.com

I listen to my favorite tunes from past games

nice selection if you like Final Fantasy
---
Xboxlive GT
Pecos Bill 1980
#38SwiftelfPosted 12/16/2012 3:19:21 PM
I actually listen to audiobooks while I play War Games.
---
Gamertag:Swiftelf317
#39Sneaking_ComicPosted 12/16/2012 3:23:53 PM
My brother raging and cheering as he plays Dark Souls. And whatever music my friend decides to play on his PC.
---
Gamertag: Sneaking Comic
#40tai2687Posted 12/16/2012 3:55:34 PM
Professor Elemental.

Fighting Trousers really gets me in the proper head-space for rough housing.
---
~ Sincerely Yours, Rev. Edward
E PLURIBUS DUDEINUM