What reason is there to play after rank 130 besides for "fun"

#1SubZeroChief23Posted 12/16/2012 11:08:16 PM
I didn't used to play Halo games to rank up but 343 has made it where watching a xp meter fill up after a match means too much. The bad part is they half assed it and didn't make it take long to hit the hard cap so most people will hit 130 by new year's.

So what to do after? I could go after all the commendations but I wouldn't be having fun trying to get hundreds of kills with a plasma pistol.
#2supabillyPosted 12/16/2012 11:09:27 PM
what is the point of life
---
GT: BillyOVOXOXOXO
#3SubZeroChief23(Topic Creator)Posted 12/16/2012 11:11:38 PM
supabilly posted...

To drink and smoke until we die.
#4Devo05Posted 12/16/2012 11:13:30 PM
Figure it out for yourself.

If you need to come to a message board to discover how you should play the multiplayer component of an FPS then your doing it wrong. If all you care about is the ridiculously meaningless number that sits on your stats page then stop playing once you reach 130.

As a side note, it is not even fast to reach the cap in comparison to basically every single FPS game to include an RPG leveling system, you clearly just play much, much more Halo than the average person.
---
Today is the tomorrow I worried about yesterday.
GT:FieryTrout
#5Smackdowner1Posted 12/16/2012 11:13:39 PM
Well, I still get a kick out of messing with all the annoying people with mics. That never gets old.
I love pestering them with vehicles.
---
''Belligerence'' is a registered trademark of Smackdowner Inc.
All Rights Reserved 2002 - 2012
#6VoidBeyondPosted 12/16/2012 11:38:26 PM
They have the invisible true skill and coming early next year is the visible true skill, rank that up.
---
GT: Dethrow2112
PSN: DuodecimKnight
#7BJW1990Posted 12/16/2012 11:57:47 PM
SubZeroChief23 posted...
The bad part is they half assed it and didn't make it take long to hit the hard cap so most people will hit 130 by new year's.

Yeah, definitely not. You do reach the cap faster than you should and a lot of people will get to SR130 before New Year's because of that, but nowhere near most of them.
#8MK_GodPosted 12/17/2012 12:14:03 AM
SubZeroChief23 posted...
supabilly posted...

Smoking is stupid...as is drinking.

The real point of life is to get a good job and money. And to those of you who deny this, you're just lying to yourself.
---
@NCrediblyJACK3D
#9NaichingeruPosted 12/17/2012 12:16:00 AM
MK_God posted...
SubZeroChief23 posted...
supabilly posted...

The real point of life is to get a good job and money. And to those of you who deny this, you're just lying to yourself.

Haha! So misguided. So once you get a good job and money, what will you do with it?

Do you live to work or work to live?
---
GT: Sensei Ponzor.
"The greatest part of mankind floats betwixt vice and virtue."
#10MK_GodPosted 12/17/2012 12:21:17 AM
Naichingeru posted...
MK_God posted...
SubZeroChief23 posted...
supabilly posted...

Haha! So misguided. So once you get a good job and money, what will you do with it?

Do you live to work or work to live?

Pay bills, raise a family, and enjoy the job.
What are you going to do with no money? Be homeless? Have fun, I'll be sure to treat you like dirt. No room for homeless in America. Everyone has an opportunity. Even if it's McDonalds and a crappy apartment for the rest of your life.
---
@NCrediblyJACK3D