What's the best Spartan Ops mission/difficulty for getting Crawler Snipers?

#1BrokenRainY57Posted 12/17/2012 3:46:59 AM
To me its looking like Ep.5, Ch.1 on Normal, and I've been getting about 15 each time. Anybody found better results elsewhere?
#2JolteonPosted 12/17/2012 3:49:54 AM
I seem to recall there being a fair number of them in Episode 1 (I forget the mission, but it's the Promethean one where you're in a competition to see who can clear their target the fastest).

Some of the Promethean target numbers (a few Covie ones, too) are just ridiculously high though. I feel like they kinda missed the balance between fun challenges to work towards while playing Spartan Ops, and mindless grinding.
---
Is this finally a conundrum that CAN'T be solved by helicopter theft?
#3Praetor18Posted 12/17/2012 4:27:08 AM
I seem to recall there being a fair number of them in Episode 1 (I forget the mission, but it's the Promethean one where you're in a competition to see who can clear their target the fastest).

It's the third mission of episode one.That one has so many crawlers that it's not even funny, especially if you go solo, lol.
---
El Psy Congroo
#4almightyminimanPosted 12/17/2012 8:19:46 AM
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=402943

this isn't a perfect list, but it's prettty good. It shows best levels to get a lot of the commendations. It's what I've been using. Hope it helps!
---
What can you do, when you live in a shoe, and you aint got no soul.