Dominion teammate: "Wow! It's a one thirty! He must have no life!"

#1Smackdowner1Posted 12/17/2012 8:20:29 PM
Longbow.

I go run off to spawn camp while stupid teammates do their best to capture the bases. Feels like the game has just started and my team already has three territories. Can't believe my brain dead "teammates" are going to skunk them. I run back to one of our bases and begin peppering the defenders with a suppressor, but the attackers are even more stupid and can't capitalize on the situation. Victory.

I stay in the lobby. Big mistake.

Two people on the opposing team quit while the new game is loading. My "team" quickly captures two territories. By the time I grab the wraith, the third is already taken.

Game over.

*Post game*
The team is talking trash to the other team about their wins. One player is happy he got 1000 xp and is close to ranking up.

I chime in.

"No wonder you're all such low ranks. Thanks for wasting my time, scrubs"

I'm tired of getting matched up with posers who don't know how to play objective.

These people were almost as bad as extractors and people who try to win at capture the hill.
---
''Belligerence'' is a registered trademark of Smackdowner Inc.
All Rights Reserved 2002 - 2012
#2Biohazard911Posted 12/17/2012 8:22:36 PM
Was that the most mature way to handle that scenario?
---
Gamefoxs stole my sig.
#3Smackdowner1(Topic Creator)Posted 12/17/2012 8:25:17 PM
Biohazard911 posted...
Was that the most mature way to handle that scenario?

No doubt.
---
#4poopybritchesPosted 12/17/2012 8:26:37 PM
Cool story, bro. I hate that, too.

One time I was playing a game of Flood, just minding my own business in a corner while my buddy fed me assassinations, and some other jerkbag flood comes in and attacks me. I mean, what the hell?

Oh! And people keep booting me because I blew up their mantis or killed them for the sniper. bloo bloo bloo, people. If you were smart you would have just let me have them. My rank is way higher than yours anyway. What scrubs.
---
Oh boy! I can't wait to bomb some dodongos!
#5Smackdowner1(Topic Creator)Posted 12/17/2012 8:31:02 PM
poopybritches posted...
Cool story, bro. I hate that, too.

One time I was playing a game of Flood, just minding my own business in a corner while my buddy fed me assassinations, and some other jerkbag flood comes in and attacks me. I mean, what the hell?

Oh! And people keep booting me because I blew up their mantis or killed them for the sniper. bloo bloo bloo, people. If you were smart you would have just let me have them. My rank is way higher than yours anyway. What scrubs.

Don't you just love it when a guest grabs the power weapon? I'm all like "What the hell, man. You can't even earn commendations.", then I run em over in a warthog or something. How can people be so greedy?
---
#6enterthemadroxPosted 12/17/2012 8:31:57 PM
So you flame them and complain about them not going for objectives despite clearly stating they captured the bases and won both games?

What?
---
Getting awfully tired of GameFAQs mods removing my posts for being "offensive" when I've done nothing wrong
#7MR_SNUGGLETONSPosted 12/17/2012 8:34:07 PM
I hate when my team goes for the objective and doesn't let me get all the kills too.

*sarcasm*
---
RAWR!
#8DryCell87Posted 12/17/2012 8:36:04 PM
So wait, you are complaining that you actually had competent teammates in Dominion? Am I getting this right? You are mad that you won?
---
Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of themselves without that law is both.
#9Smackdowner1(Topic Creator)Posted 12/17/2012 8:46:23 PM
I expected these types of replies from this board.

It's funny you talk about experience not equaling skill in Halo 4. Guess what, tryhards? Neither does winning in online matchmaking. Go enter a tournament and see how good you are when everyone isn't a laggy, whining quitter.

If you think not immediately going for the objective is playing the wrong way, you have so much to learn.

Listen low ranks. This is not Halo 3. You do not rank up in Halo 4 by winning matches. You rank up in Halo 4 by earning experience. Having a strategy that earns the most experience is playing the right way. Would you grab the hammer in Donkey Kong to smash one barrel? You probably would. But I wouldn't. I save them for when I gather eight or nine barrels and get way more points.

Halo 4 is no different. Experience is your points. I am playing the right way. You are playing wrong.

It's k though, you can boast to your friends about how you beat someone in online matchmaking.

I'll be chillin here with my Eagle emblem and ??+% commendations
---
#10mrgreen55Posted 12/17/2012 8:47:15 PM
Nobody cares, Captain Autist
---
The Arcana is the means by which all is revealed. Beyond the beaten path lies the absolute end.
It matters not who you are... Death awaits you.