Dominion teammate: "Wow! It's a one thirty! He must have no life!"

#11Kpt_KapowskiPosted 12/17/2012 7:51:04 PM
Smackdowner1 posted...
I expected these types of replies from this board.

It's funny you talk about experience not equaling skill in Halo 4. Guess what, tryhards? Neither does winning in online matchmaking. Go enter a tournament and see how good you are when everyone isn't a laggy, whining quitter.

If you think not immediately going for the objective is playing the wrong way, you have so much to learn.

Listen low ranks. This is not Halo 3. You do not rank up in Halo 4 by winning matches. You rank up in Halo 4 by earning experience. Having a strategy that earns the most experience is playing the right way. Would you grab the hammer in Donkey Kong to smash one barrel? You probably would. But I wouldn't. I save them for when I gather eight or nine barrels and get way more points.

Halo 4 is no different. Experience is your points. I am playing the right way. You are playing wrong.

It's k though, you can boast to your friends about how you beat someone in online matchmaking.

I'll be chillin here with my Eagle emblem and ??+% commendations

Hahahahahahahahahah

Have fun with your meaningless rank.
---
Green Bay Packers 2012: 10-4
#12DryCell87Posted 12/17/2012 7:55:29 PM
Smackdowner1 posted...

It's funny you talk about experience not equaling skill in Halo 4. Guess what, tryhards? Neither does winning in online matchmaking. Go enter a tournament and see how good you are when everyone isn't a laggy, whining quitter.

If you think not immediately going for the objective is playing the wrong way, you have so much to learn.

Listen low ranks. This is not Halo 3. You do not rank up in Halo 4 by winning matches. You rank up in Halo 4 by earning experience. Having a strategy that earns the most experience is playing the right way. Would you grab the hammer in Donkey Kong to smash one barrel? You probably would. But I wouldn't. I save them for when I gather eight or nine barrels and get way more points.

Halo 4 is no different. Experience is your points. I am playing the right way. You are playing wrong.

It's k though, you can boast to your friends about how you beat someone in online matchmaking.

And you'll be sitting around bored when you hit the cap and have nothing to play for. I'd much rather win games and rank up naturally.
---
Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of themselves without that law is both.
#13JaidabeccaPosted 12/17/2012 7:56:24 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#14Smackdowner1(Topic Creator)Posted 12/17/2012 7:59:50 PM(edited)
Newsflash: You earn more experience in Halo 4 the longer you are in a game. In addition to the time bonus, you'll get far more experience and commendation progress for focusing on kills than going for the objective. The only time you want to quick score is if there's a daily challenge for winning a certain amount of games.

It's funny, the game has been out for over a month and you people still haven't caught on.

Then you see a one thirty like me in a lobby and say I have no life, when in reality, it is you who will spend every day of your existence playing Halo 4 and forever be a lowrank.

In other news, if you want to rank up, stop ****ing quitting.

We now return you to your normally scheduled bickering.
---
''Belligerence'' is a registered trademark of Smackdowner Inc.
All Rights Reserved 2002 - 2012
#15nismojoePosted 12/17/2012 7:58:47 PM
Biohazard911 posted...
Was that the most mature way to handle that scenario?

He's a 130.....

That's what all the bad kids do.
---
"What people claim, and what they can prove are two completely different things." - MKM
My rig - http://www.modsrigs.com/detail.aspx?BuildID=27988
#16lron_SpidermanPosted 12/17/2012 7:59:09 PM
I'm not really getting what you're trying to do here......

So your teammates help you win 2 games you then call them scrubs and leave. I automatically lose all respect for people who use the term scrub.
#17DryCell87Posted 12/17/2012 7:59:57 PM
Smackdowner1 posted...
Newsflash: You earn more credits in Halo 4 the longer you are in a game. In addition to the time bonus, you'll get far more experience and commendation progress for focusing on kills than going for the objective. The only time you want to quick score is if there's a daily challenge for winning a certain amount of games.

It's funny, the game has been out for over a month and you people still haven't caught on.

Then you see a one thirty like me in a lobby and say I have no life, when in reality, it is you who will spend every day of your existence playing Halo 4 and forever be a lowrank.

In other news, if you want to rank up, stop ****ing quitting.

We now return you to your normally scheduled bickering.

So you're done already? If you achieved 130 within 2 months of launch, who's to say those people you are complaining about won't get to 130 within 4 months of launch? If you haven't noticed, you don't need to XP farm in this game to rank up quickly. This isn't Reach.
---
Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of themselves without that law is both.
#18nismojoePosted 12/17/2012 8:00:05 PM
Kpt_Kapowski posted...
Smackdowner1 posted...

Hahahahahahahahahah

Have fun with your meaningless rank.

+1
---
"What people claim, and what they can prove are two completely different things." - MKM
My rig - http://www.modsrigs.com/detail.aspx?BuildID=27988
#19JaidabeccaPosted 12/17/2012 8:00:34 PM
Smackdowner1 posted...
Newsflash: You earn more credits in Halo 4 the longer you are in a game. In addition to the time bonus, you'll get far more experience and commendation progress for focusing on kills than going for the objective. The only time you want to quick score is if there's a daily challenge for winning a certain amount of games.

Well, s***, Reach has been out for 2 years & people still haven't realized it from that game & that it's the same thing in this game only instead of cR it's xp.
---
RE4, REmake, HALO 1 & 3, & other videos here v
http://www.youtube.com/user/Jaidabecca
#20MoukaryuuPosted 12/17/2012 8:01:21 PM
ITT: Elitists complain about having to play with other people online who realize it's just a game and don't take it so seriously.
---
Joy puking my face off