Dominion teammate: "Wow! It's a one thirty! He must have no life!"

#31Kpt_KapowskiPosted 12/17/2012 9:59:25 PM
Smackdowner1 posted...
Kpt_Kapowski posted...
boring.

I'm not here to amuse you.

too late. Im laughing my ass off. And you can't stop me.
---
Green Bay Packers 2012: 10-4
#32Smackdowner1(Topic Creator)Posted 12/17/2012 10:01:42 PM
Ephidel88 posted...
Smackdowner1 posted...

That's good, because you suck at it.

I'm the best in the world at what I do.
---
''Belligerence'' is a registered trademark of Smackdowner Inc.
All Rights Reserved 2002 - 2012
#33mrgreen55Posted 12/17/2012 10:15:49 PM
Ephidel88 posted...
Smackdowner1 posted...

That's good, because you suck at it.

I'm the best in the world at what I do.

Definitely the best at being a massive sperglord.
---
The Arcana is the means by which all is revealed. Beyond the beaten path lies the absolute end.
It matters not who you are... Death awaits you.
#34TheBoxNinja72Posted 12/17/2012 10:15:53 PM
read the sig. says it all.
---
I don't even think I can credit this topic with an attempt at trolling. I'm pretty sure he just s*** all over the keyboard and then hit "Post."
#35KwajdeltaPosted 12/17/2012 10:22:30 PM
I'm not sure I understand this correctly, you are mad at your teammates for playing the game the way it is supposed to be played?

Why not just not do that playlist or just go do something else if it is such an issue?

Quite frankly, you are the one who is being irrational.
---
Distract and Destroy
GT: Gold Firebird
#36Phoenixmon2Posted 12/17/2012 10:26:07 PM
Smackdowner1 posted...
Can't believe my brain dead "teammates" are going to skunk them. I run back to one of our bases and begin peppering the defenders with a suppressor, but the attackers are even more stupid and can't capitalize on the situation. Victory.

Two people on the opposing team quit while the new game is loading. My "team" quickly captures two territories. By the time I grab the wraith, the third is already taken.

Game over.

I'm tired of getting matched up with posers who don't know how to play objective.

These people were almost as bad as extractors and people who try to win at capture the hill.

hahahaha wtf is this topic

is this real?
#37Eragon321Posted 12/17/2012 10:34:52 PM
Smackdowner1 posted...
Newsflash: You earn more experience in Halo 4 the longer you are in a game. In addition to the time bonus, you'll get far more experience and commendation progress for focusing on kills than going for the objective. The only time you want to quick score is if there's a daily challenge for winning a certain amount of games.

It's funny, the game has been out for over a month and you people still haven't caught on.

Then you see a one thirty like me in a lobby and say I have no life, when in reality, it is you who will spend every day of your existence playing Halo 4 and forever be a lowrank.

In other news, if you want to rank up, stop ****ing quitting.

We now return you to your normally scheduled bickering.

Well unlike you i'm competetive and would rather win a game than rank up.
---
53.8% of statistics are made up.
#38JolteonPosted 12/17/2012 10:42:11 PM
At first I thought this was a pretty good parody topic, but sadly it turned out to be a troll topic. It's still not a bad effort, but for a substantially less noble cause.
---
Is this finally a conundrum that CAN'T be solved by helicopter theft?
#39Smackdowner1(Topic Creator)Posted 12/17/2012 10:53:29 PM
Jolteon posted...
At first I thought this was a pretty good parody topic, but sadly it turned out to be a troll topic. It's still not a bad effort, but for a substantially less noble cause.

It's not a parody. It's an homage.
---
#40XImperialDragonPosted 12/18/2012 12:38:03 AM
Jolteon posted...

It's not a parody. It's an homage.
---

You mean... this is a tribute?
---
Sony bought Konami and will release a DDR game for the Nintendo DS. In this game, you set your DS on the floor and stomp on it till it no longer functions.