All Known Halo Waypoint Codes Here (Yes, even the new ones):

#21roshakuboPosted 12/26/2012 9:13:25 PM
JediOptimus posted...
Also where do these codes come from? Are these symbols awarded in the game?

If you can make sense of it, this website shows a lot of how the codes were found and alludes to being another code yet to be figured out:
http://halo4arg.wix.com/section3-decryption#!glyphs-codes/cee5
---
Everything comes from the Void, and ultimately,
Everything must return to the Void. I will be waiting…
#22rakka_grey_wingPosted 12/26/2012 10:29:29 PM
I just can't seem to understand how they figured out which pieces of the code go together. It says where they found it but that's about it as far as the information provided on that website.
#23JonnyBoyFFPosted 12/26/2012 11:29:56 PM
rakka_grey_wing posted...
I just can't seem to understand how they figured out which pieces of the code go together. It says where they found it but that's about it as far as the information provided on that website.

There are a lot of clever people out there keeping a close eye on everything that 343 is putting out there. They're finding symbols in videos and buried on webpages. They're discovering secret coded messages and deciphering them. It all ties into a side story about some rogue AIs. Kind of interesting stuff.
---
Life's too short to hate! Let's band together!
Become immortal — Before it's too late!
#24DXLR8RPosted 12/27/2012 12:07:38 AM
rakka_grey_wing posted...

If you look at the original pictures where you see each symbol looks like it was copy-pasted from something else, you'll see that they have a number of dots on the top, and they are in boxes that are basically jigsaw puzzles - for example, all of the symbols with three dots on the top will be a single code, namely the three-dot code, and the pieces fit into each other in one possible order to form the order of the code.

Figured this out on my own just by looking at the finished code pictures sometime back by the way.
---
/\/ / /\/_/ /\ G A I D E N II - ||=|| /-\ |_ {{3}} all I need - also known as Skilotonn at TeamXbox