How difficult is Midnight on legendary?

#1Louisville15Posted 12/23/2012 4:12:34 PM
It's the only level I have left so I'm debating if I should try to knock it out tonight or save it for after Christmas (if its particularly frustrating).
---
i7 930 | MSI GTX 560Ti 2GB Twin Frozr II | EVGA E758 | 6GB G.Skill Ripjaws | Windows 8 | OCZ ZX1250 | 1TB WD Caviar Black | 240GB Mushkin Chronos | AW2310
#2KrispyKremeFoodPosted 12/23/2012 4:20:49 PM
If that's the last level, then it really isn't that hard. It was actually then I discovered the suppressor takes out knights pretty easily
#3ExuNavarinIdaraPosted 12/23/2012 5:11:25 PM
I'm doing that one solo tomorrow since I've been doing one a week with the challenges. To be honest it doesn't look like it's going to be too bad since there's no Covies to worry about. The main trouble spots seem to be the Crawler bridge of Doom and the final bit with the Knights with Incineration Cannons, but you have an IC of your own for that bit.

Might want to watch Eli's speedrun, that'll save you a LOT of bother: http://youtu.be/Kyd6Oh7elLk
---
I'm the squash for your juice,
I'm pure, I'm concentrate.
#4Metroidude477Posted 12/23/2012 5:48:20 PM
ExuNavarinIdara posted...
I'm doing that one solo tomorrow since I've been doing one a week with the challenges. To be honest it doesn't look like it's going to be too bad since there's no Covies to worry about. The main trouble spots seem to be the Crawler bridge of Doom and the final bit with the Knights with Incineration Cannons, but you have an IC of your own for that bit.

Might want to watch Eli's speedrun, that'll save you a LOT of bother: http://youtu.be/Kyd6Oh7elLk

Yes, definitely watch that run. His tips and routes are VERY helpful. Infact, his glitch with the Pelican lets you skip three quarters of that missions =P

Really though, with the tips and stuff its not that hard. BIggest tip: Grab an incineration cannon and SAVE IT FOR WHEN YOU REALLY NEED IT
---
Click Here to take the Dumb Test.
#5BlueRunway05Posted 12/23/2012 5:56:49 PM
Ehh, it was easy. What? Look at my sig...
---
Water-It's good for you!-- Hard games are fun... Yes, you, Dark Souls.
#6ExuNavarinIdaraPosted 12/23/2012 6:14:37 PM
Metroidude477 posted...
Infact, his glitch with the Pelican lets you skip three quarters of that missions =P

Because of that glitch Shutdown is now my go-to for the Heroic skulls campaign challenges if I don't want to try to solo Legendary with that week's skulls on. Composer with Famine and Cloud on? Hell no.
---
I'm the squash for your juice,
I'm pure, I'm concentrate.
#7Booty_CallPosted 12/23/2012 6:14:40 PM
It wasn't very hard.
---
"Oh bother," said Pooh as he chambered his last round.
Xbox LIVE Community Ambassador
#8SpiduxLimitlessPosted 12/23/2012 7:14:09 PM
Easiest final mission in the entire Halo series.
---
They call me Spoke Wrecker...
Thizz iz what it iz GT-Spidux
#9VoidBeyondPosted 12/23/2012 7:33:00 PM
SpiduxLimitless posted...

I disagree, Halo 3s last level was far more easy than Halo 4s and most of Halo 2s ending was spent flying so I'd consider that easier too.
---
GT: Dethrow2112
PSN: DuodecimKnight
#10kingdede77Posted 12/23/2012 7:36:29 PM
VoidBeyond posted...
SpiduxLimitless posted...

I disagree, Halo 3s last level was far more easy than Halo 4s and most of Halo 2s ending was spent flying so I'd consider that easier too.

You are forgetting how easy ODST's last level was. Now that was a cake walk :D
---
Stealth people are not meant to kill robots
GT and youtube: Glaciercano