How difficult is Midnight on legendary?

#11SpiduxLimitlessPosted 12/23/2012 7:45:01 PM
VoidBeyond posted...
SpiduxLimitless posted...
Easiest final mission in the entire Halo series.

I disagree, Halo 3s last level was far more easy than Halo 4s and most of Halo 2s ending was spent flying so I'd consider that easier too.

Except on legendary Halo 2's last level was incredibly tough to stay alive in that damn banshee.

I forgot about H3, so I concede that point. That was incredibly easy.

ODST was pretty tough, actually. Only on Legendary though, the rest of the difficulties are pretty freaking easy.
---
They call me Spoke Wrecker...
Thizz iz what it iz GT-Spidux
#12BlueRunway05Posted 12/23/2012 10:32:13 PM
Then it's settled! Halo 3 Legendary has the easiest last level.
---
Water-It's good for you!-- Hard games are fun... Yes, you, Dark Souls.
#13DSquariusPosted 12/24/2012 5:44:12 AM
It's a joke.

Auto Sentry, light rifle, incineration cannon.

Save all your incineration cannon ammo until the final platforms at the end of the game. You'll know what I mean once you get there.
---
Karma Lost : 13
Xbox Live : DSquarius
#14ZeldaMutantPosted 12/24/2012 7:52:49 AM
DSquarius posted...
It's a joke.

Auto Sentry, light rifle, incineration cannon.

Save all your incineration cannon ammo until the final platforms at the end of the game. You'll know what I mean once you get there.

There's no need to save any IC ammo, really. After you get it, there's a part with 4 knights, one has an IC. So you can get through that easily and still have full ammo. After that it's only the crawler hell room where there's no knights, and then it's the end platforms.
---
#15BCTBear821Posted 12/24/2012 8:53:11 AM
ExuNavarinIdara posted...

Composer with Famine and Cloud on? Hell no.

I didn't think it was that hard, I blew through it in a few hours last night, as long as you don't try to kamikaze everything, the worst part of it all for me was trying to keep enough ammo to take out all the enemies guarding the shield defense button
---
"Apparently you can have your desire and still suffer terribly for it, a lesson for all who would consider marriage" ~ Morrigan - Dragon Age:Origins