WILL this game help my son away from DRUGS???please.

#11NewTypeTJPosted 12/24/2012 12:31:51 AM
Based upon his grammar and sentence structuring, I would have to say the TC "is drugs now".....

LOL this made me laugh WAY harder than it should have....

"my son can be anything...well I guess he is drugs now"

LMFAO...seriously...well done. *starts slow clap*
---
The DMR snipers and base campers will look up and shout, "Spare us!" And I'll look down from my Mantis and whisper, "Nein...
#12Rome218Posted 12/24/2012 12:49:03 AM
Hey a clear joke topic. I have met some that says video games sway them away from trouble.

When someone is gaming you know where they are or what they are doing.

However for me, I often smoke and play video games. I get bored of games unless I have never played it and its great, or I'm smoking to make my experience better.

I usually buy a lot to smoke when a new game comes out that I want to play, unless I have to study.
---
HP Pavilion | Windows 7 | 700 gb HDD | 17' lcd display | Speakers | 3 USB Ports | HDMI port | Wireless-N | DVD/CD Read/Write
#13SlimfosterPosted 12/24/2012 1:22:39 AM
Lol this topic is funny anyone that thinks marijuana is a hard time drug must never of heard about coke now that's a serious drug to stay away from. Weed on the other hand is good s***
#14BlueRunway05Posted 12/24/2012 1:43:02 AM
Your son is not gonna stop doing drugs if he plays Halo 4. What he needs is a old fashion spanking. Make him listen, if he doesn't listen, break him down like they do in the military, then make him listen. If he still doesn't listen send him off to a Private Catholic School with the super strict nuns who use a rod of steel discipline. If he doesn't listen, I don't know what else would make him listen.
---
Water-It's good for you!-- Hard games are fun... Yes, you, Dark Souls.
#15timyadeadhomiePosted 12/24/2012 3:40:40 AM
BlueRunway05 posted...
Your son is not gonna stop doing drugs if he plays Halo 4. What he needs is a old fashion spanking. Make him listen, if he doesn't listen, break him down like they do in the military, then make him listen. If he still doesn't listen send him off to a Private Catholic School with the super strict nuns who use a rod of steel discipline. If he doesn't listen, I don't know what else would make him listen.

Nuns are so hot. I remember when I was a little girl and they'd get all rod happy. Now a grown man, I'd show them a thing or two.
#16RINGOUTPosted 12/24/2012 5:05:38 AM
nah i just use that cannibus and then i play halo.
---
Gamertag: Smoke a Fat J
#17couscous625Posted 12/24/2012 5:34:20 AM
BlueRunway05 posted...

i actually didn't start doing drugs UNTILL i went to a private catholic school, with all those spoiled rich kids angry against the world for oppressing them, it was easy to get some drugs.
---
I had a dream when i was in high school that i attended the punk rock academy.
#18CorndogburglarPosted 12/24/2012 5:34:51 AM
Is it just me, or does it sound like his son is like, 8 years old or something?
---
Everyone said it a was a miracle when Jesus hit that grand slam in the bottom of the 9th. I just thought it was a lucky shot.
#19lizard_cops5771Posted 12/24/2012 6:23:49 AM
this is ancient copypasta u should all feel terrible for thinking this is original
#20butsizzlePosted 12/24/2012 7:04:16 AM
Quote:BlueRunway05 posted...

i actually didn't start doing drugs UNTILL i went to a private catholic school, with all those spoiled rich kids angry against the world for oppressing them, it was easy to get some drugs.

@couscous625

Same here. The logic that you should send your troubled kids to private school is terribly flawed.

Think about it... If you put all the bad kids in one place, where the exterior walls look more like a high security prison rather than a school (at least mine did), then you're basically just throwing him in there with all the other bad kids whose parents thought it was a great idea.

Now instead of him or her being the idiot that does dumb s*** and gets in trouble in public school, they are now with 100's of their own kind in private school.

Then you throw all the hypocritical"born again" bible thumping teachers who think they're god's gift to the world, and there you have a recipe for one soon to be f***ed up adult that does not understand how to function in the real world.

Seriously, private school screws more kids up than it helps. Don't do it.

/bitter rant
---
"Did you just say that you respect pedophiles?" - butsizzle
"Hell yeah." - _Sawyer