So, I finally got my hands on this [specializations question]

#1ssj954vegitoPosted 12/24/2012 11:01:53 AM
And my GAWD it has been too long since H3, I noticed a promotion for specializations a while back, and I'm sure I missed it, does this mean I can't get the other specializations? Also I noticed I only have 3 while others have....many more in youtube vids.
---
proud to be a strange EPic
Tips on how to toast this rotten locust hooker?-RA_RisingGod
#2darren19822000Posted 12/24/2012 11:09:22 AM
you have 3? they must have releaed one already. as for the code your SOL unless you go to ebay
---
gt darren reefnugs
#3Booty_CallPosted 12/24/2012 11:10:27 AM
All specializations will be available to everyone eventually.
---
"Oh bother," said Pooh as he chambered his last round.
Xbox LIVE Community Ambassador
#4krazyninjaman3Posted 12/24/2012 11:12:14 AM
If you played before Nov 20th; you qualified for a code that gave you all the specializations, or if you own a copy of the Limited Edition (brand new) - anyways the whole spec code thing was a terrible fiasco that I don't want to get into, but if you just got the game now it appears you do not qualify for the spec codes unless you get them off someone who has them and doesn't care to use them or have a brand new LE copy of the game.

There is a rumour however that all the extra specs will eventually be released to everyone so you're not entirely SOL.
---
Until Sony finally distributes the Purple Knight DLC for Castle Crashers (Like they were supposed to), i will be switching to XBOX 360 for everything.
#5ssj954vegito(Topic Creator)Posted 12/24/2012 11:43:18 AM
Damn :/ They really look awesome, ah well, geuss I'll just have to hope I come across someone with a big heart and an extra code, or buy from ebay. Thanks anyways guys.
---
proud to be a strange EPic
Tips on how to toast this rotten locust hooker?-RA_RisingGod
#6darren19822000Posted 12/24/2012 12:30:11 PM
im gonna guess they release them after xmas. sometime between xmas and the next map pack
---
gt darren reefnugs